Chap 3 - God

Alexander woke up with bags under his perfectly shaped eyes, his hair was sticking up and down and all around.

    I was sitting in his bean bag chair looking in his 1x2ft mirror, it had a wooden frame. I found a hair band and put my hair up as Alexander started to get up and around. He walked over to the mirror and pulled out a blue gel and squeezed out a quarter sized amount into his hand and used it to push back his hair to give him that nerdy look.

   He took off his shirt and threw it on the ground making me cringe, I was ocd enough that I picked it up and put it on his bed. I looked at the boy with his back turned to me, he pulled out a purple flannel and turned towards me. I gasped at a tattoo colouring his chest , it was a black bird and it was in a cage, a ribbon wrapped around it saying 'He Is Jealous For Me. His Loves Like A Hurricane I Am A Tree.' and in cursive underneath it says 'If The Mercy In His Eyes Were An Ocean, We're All Sinking.' He was God. Underneath them was the most tone chest I've ever seen. Other than on guys in magazines and on television.

   He threw on his shirt finishing up his nerdy look with his glasses.

(A/N This book says a lot about God, if you don't like it please no hate)