Chapter 1;Taking Off😣

Fatima Paris and Alissa got on the plane in a hurry.They were moving in a hurry across isle and finnaly found 3 free seats."Finnaly!"Alissa said irritated putting her suitcase up.Paris and Fatima smiled sitting down on the comfy seats."Im so freaking excited"Paris said excitedly.Alissa nodded looking out the window and Fatima immediately took out her phone.Alissa's mom came down the isle eying Alissa."I'll be watching you so don't do anything bad ok".She said and Alissa rolled her eyes.Then Fatima's dad and mom came on and so did Paris's.

The reason why there parents were coming was because they had a new job promotion at a famous Aruba restaurant called "La Aruba".They were so excited and the three were gonna move in Aruba for the job.But they were also sad cause they were leaving their 3 friends in Manhattan.

Alissa took out her Apple iPod and put on the movie Natalie.She was just putting on her head phones when she heard a announcement in the loud speakers "Please people turn your phones or mobile devices on Airplane mode.We will take off in 30 sec and don't forget to buckle your seat belts.Thank you."The woman said and the three hurried."Dang!I almost forgot"Alissa said pausing her movie."Yeah,but not me"Paris said grinning.Fatima shrugged.Then a woman came over dressed in a maid suit."Hello.Can I help ya with some snacks"she asked and Fatima smiled brightly.

"Sure!"They all said."Can I get a sub and some chocolate chip cookies and a vanilla milkshake".Alissa asked."Ok"the woman said writing it down in a notebook and turning towards Fatima."You dear".She asked."Can I get the same as Alissa except a strawberry milkshake"Fatima asked and the woman nodded and wrote it down. milkshake."Can I get the same but a chocolate milkshake"Paris said and the woman wrote it down smiled and then walked off to the next group.Then all of a sudden the plane took off and Alissa could feel her stomach drop."Whoa!"Paris said hugging tight on Fatima scaredly Fatima smirked and then pushed Paris off her.

Paris put on a movie on her iPod and Fatima started watching episodes of "The Rap Game".Alissa played her movie and they sat like that for 10 min until the woman came back with a trolly filled with snacks.Then she gave them their orders."10.08 for all three of ya"said the lady.Alissa,Fatima and Paris gave her the money and began eating happily.Paris relaxed in her seat and closed her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy guys and girls.I hope you like the first chapter of my story.
Word Count–450