Chapter 5;The Surprise🎊

Alissa's POV

I woke up on Gilmher by my phone cause Paris was calling me.I groaned and answered it."Where the fuck are you Lissa"Paris screamed madly."Um,sleep".Alissa said.Paris sighed."Come on it's time to leave."Paris said sounding irritated."Whatever".Alissa said and hung up.Gilmher was still sleeping.Alissa quickly put on her clothes and opened the door and saw Paris and Fatima already there.

Paris peeked in the room and saw a sleeping naked Gilmher."Really Alissa I didn't know you fuck boys".Paris said and I rolled my eyes and closed the door so Gilmher couldn't hear us."Well Paris it's none of your business"I said."Does it have to be we all supposed to look out for each other anyways and having sex on the first date is not very ...good".Fatima said."Well I love him so let's stop talking about it"I said blushing embarrassed.Paris shrugged and I opened the door and called limo and we went home.

Gilmher's POV

I woke up and put my clothes on.Alissa wasn't there anymore and I think she left with her friends.It was dead silent as if everyone at the Party left and they did.I went in Jayden's room and when he saw me he started shaking his head."Really Gilmher.I could hear her moans from across the hall"Jayden said and I ignored him."Whatever bro but do you love Paris".I asked him and he turned blushed a tiny bit wich I don't ever see him doing.

"Yes bro what is it to you.Even Adym has a crush on this girl named Fatima"Jayden said I smirked."Well call him over here cause I was thinking we could take them on their first dates on our mom's beach resort"I said and Jayden smiled."Sure bro"he said and called Adym.

"Hey Jayden what you want"Adym said."Come over to my house again we have some thing to tell you"Jayden said.",Ha you would've thought,After Gilmher fucked Alissa it probably smell like sperm all over".Adym said and Gilmher turned red."Whatever bro just come".Jayden said and hanged up.

*********15 min later********

Adym came in finnaly and came in my room and sat down."What is it"he said."Well do you like Fatima"I asked and Adym flushed."Who told you".Adym asked and Jayden looked around looking guilty.Adym eyed Jayden."Yes"Adym said and in my brain I went "YESSS"."Well we were thinking that we could take the three girls out to a date at me and Jayden's moms Beach Resort."I said and Adym lit up."That's Perfect!!,...but f when...."Adym asked and I smiled."Tommorow".I said and Adym dialed Fatima's number,Jayden dialed Paris's and I dialed Alissa's.

Fatima's POV

I was opening the door to my room cause I just got back from a party when my phone rang.The screen said Adym and it had a cute picture of him.I answered

."Hey Adym"I said sitting down on my bed."Hi Fatima.I want to talk about our date.Pack a suitcase full of clothes and when we pick you up have a bathing suit underneath."Adym said and I smiled excited."Sure but who's we"I asked and I heard Adym stutter."It's a surprise"Adym said and I rolled my eyes."Well I'll see you.... tomorrow."I said."Ok baby girl see you"Adym said and I blushed.I liked how he called me baby girl.Then he hung up.

I immediately went to my closet and packed a suitcase.I would pick out my outfit tommorow.I checked my phone for the time and saw it was 10:23 p.m.I put my phone on my bed and changed into my night gown."ALISSA, FATIMA!!, DINNER​ IS READY"Paris shouted and I hurried to the dinner table.

Paris's​ POV

I put down the food at the table.I made fried chicken with shells'N'Cheese macoroni and buttered mashed potatoes.On the second plates I made buttered rolls with jam and for the drinks I got Coca Cola.For desert I bought homemade strawberry cheesecake and the Oreo ice cream Alissa bought with a slice of vanilla pudding pie.Alissa and Fatima came in looking relived and happy and sat at the table.We talked a little.

"Guess what!"Fatima said sounding happy."What?!"Me and Alissa asked."Adym called me and we are having our date somewhere special.I already got my suitcase ready."Fatima said and I lit up."Me too but Jayden called me"I said."Yeah and Gilmher called me."Alissa said sounding surprised.I took a big scoop of my mashed potatoes."Wait,...what if we are having a date at the same time and Adym,Jayden and Gilmher planned it all out".Fatima said.I gasped."Wouldn't that be fun"I said smiling and Fatima rolled her eyes.

"Get serious Paris"Fatima said and I stook my tongue out."Wait did he say to wear a bathing suit"Alissa asked and me and Fatima gasped."Yeah!!"We said."OMG WE ARE HAVING A .... TRIPPLE DATE OR SOMETHING".I shouted."Calm down Paris"Alissa said finnishing her tray.I got up and passed the desert around and sat back down."Yeah but it can't be that bad like....Well it won't as long as Gilmher and Alissa aren't making out while we are.... Chatting".Fatima said and Alissa blushed."Well we won't.We will take it somewhere else if it gets to that".Alissa said and I gaged.Fatima put her ate in the sink and checked her watch."Come on girls.If you want to look good for your boo then you need beauty sleep."Fatima said and left.I put my plate in the sink said goodnight and fell asleep.

Alissa's POV

I fell asleep and had a bad dream.I dreamed that I was Paris talking to Jayden and I heard loud moans.I followed them and opened the door.I saw Karin and Gilmher naked having sex.Karin was moaning mad loud and her blonde hair was tied in a ponytail.When I opened the door Gilmher stopped and looked shocked."GILMHER HOW COULD YOU"I shouted crying."It....It's not what it looks like"Gilmher said turning red."Yes... it is".I said my voice barely a whisper.

Karin rolled her eyes and laughed at me."Don't stop Gilmher go harder"Karin said bitting her lip.Gilmher kept humping her as if I wasn't there and Karin moaned loudly.I sat there weeping and then I left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading this.Tell your friends to read too and if you like comment and vote.I may need suggestions.Thx 😘

Word Count-1105