Chapter 7;Beach Resort Date😘

Alissa's POV

I was so happy to see Gilmher and he looked handsome.When he saw me smiled."Hey beautiful".he said and I blushed and we kissed.I sat next to him in the front seat and Paris and Fatima sat with their boo's in the middle seat and the back seat.Fatima and Adym were in the back and there was curtains for privacy back there.

Gilmher took off down the road."Gil where are we going"I asked clenching my suitcase."It's a surprise".he said and I rolled my eyes.

***********15 min later***********

Gilmher turned down the block where there was this sign that read "Aruba Beach Resort🌊🌊".Then he went in and I gasped.It was beautiful there was big palm trees a tall hotel buildings a giant pool and a huge activity center.There was also a tennis court and basket ball court and pratically everything.I smiled as he stopped to one of the hotels.Gilmher got out of the car and took my hand and Jayden,Paris,Fatima, and. Adym got out too.

Gilmher walked me to a room and said it was ours.He helped me put my stuff down and told me to wait outside.I did and Paris and Fatima was there."Omg im so excited".Paris said."Yeah and thankful we have our own rooms."Fatima said and we laughed."What do you think we are going".I asked.Paris shrugged.Then the boys came.

Gilmher took me to the changing rooms and he pulled down my shorts and I blushed."Don't worry Alissa I was just wondering if you wanted to jump in the pool."Gilmher said and I smiled."Sure".I said.Gilmher took off his shirt and I started at his abs and he didn't notice.He had his swim shorts on and I had my cute bathing suit.I turned around and noticed Gilmher was staring at my butt and I playfully hit him.He picked me up and dumped me into the pool.

He laughed at me and I splashed water at him.Then he jumped in next to me and there was a big splash.I giggled and he smiled at me.We were just staring at each other in the water until he came close to me and put his soft lips against mine and we were kissing for like 45 seconds and when he pulled away I blushed."You know you have beautiful eyes".he said and I blushed again and he saw it and smirked.

He picked me up from the pool and said "Let's go somewhere else".and I smiled.

Fatima's POV

While Alissa and Gilmher went to the pool Adym and I went to a restaurant call the "Home Made Aruba".I gaped cause it was so big and grand and we sat down at a table where a waiter came to us."Can I help ya sweethearts to something."The waiter asked in her kind voice.She had black hair in a pony tail and green eyes."Can I get a apple bottom hamburger with fries and a Pepsi."I asked and she wrote it down."Same".Adym said and I smiled.While the waiter walked away we began to talk.

"So Baby Girl how do you like this".Adym asked."I love it Adym".I said and he smiled.I liked his smile it was cute."So tell me about yourself".I said."Well my name is Adym Alxander Yurba and im 42."he joked and I laughed."Well aren't you a little too old to be dating young girls."I asked and he smirked."No.But im really 21".he said.

Soon our waiter came with our food.

Adym and I ate and he kept telling me funny jokes and making me laugh."You know you have a cute laugh"he said and I blushed and looked down at my food.Adym smiled and raised my head up.He leaned over the table and got closer to me until our lips touched and we kissed.He broke apart and then grabbed my hand.He led me outside and took me to our hotel room.

Adym stoped me."Are you ready".he asked and I stuttered."Y-Yes".I said.
Adym pushed me gentely into wall and began kissing me moving his hands around my body.He kissed my neck and It felt good..He took my shirt off and I had no bra on cause I had a halter on.He picked me up and put me on the bed,then he took my shorts off and my panties.He got naked and then joined me in the bed.He opened my legs and then got on top of me.Then he trust in me.I moaned and he thrust harder.He thrust faster and harder and then the bed started creaking.His dick was soft and it felt good.Then he stopped to kiss me and then layed on my boobs and fell asleep.I did too and I thought about if Adym really liked me or if he was just fucking me for fun.I closed my eyes and before I fell asleep I could hear Adym whisper in my ears "I love you Baby Girl".and I fell asleep.

Paris's POV

Me and Jayden went to the activity center where there were cake mixes and frosting and other cake stuff.There was a woman there and lots of kids.Me and Jayden were the only teenagers."Everyone we are having a cake contest.Get into three groups and the group that makes the best cake wins and gets to eat the cake and bring some home.It has to be three layers.You get 2 hours.BEGIN!"she screamed and me and Jayden hurried to a team with 4 other little kids.

There was 2 boys and 2 girls.One of the boys had brown hair and blue eyes like me the other had blonde hair and hazel eyes.One girl had red a
hair and green eyes and the other was Mexican with black hair and brown eyes and they both had long hair.

"Come on let's bake the cake".One boy said impatiently looking expectantly at Jayden and me.We walked over to a table and there was more than enough cake supplies."Great!"I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good morning America.I hope you liked this Adym fans.If you like Jayden we are taking it slow cause he isn't much of a dirty person but the time will come soon.Lets see who wins thins cake contest.😘😋😝

Word Count-1065