Chapter 6;Getting Ready😋

Alissa's POV

I woke up by the sunlight and forgot about yesterday's dream.My alarm didn't even go off yet and I unplugged it so it didn't.It was 4:45 a.m and my alarm goes off at 5:30 a.m.I quickly packed my suit case cause today was date night at...somewhere with my boyfriend Gilmher.I picked out a cute outfit and put it on.

I picked out a blue swim suit top with blues floral desighns,black shorts,black Converses a blue lai headband heart sunglasses and a flower bracelet that was the same color blue as my headband

I picked out a blue swim suit top with blues floral desighns,black shorts,black Converses a blue lai headband heart sunglasses and a flower bracelet that was the same color blue as my headband.I smiled in the mirror and posted my picture on Snapchat and instagram.Imediatly I got lots of likes from my fans and comments about my self.I quickly flattened my brown hair so that it only had a few curls.My blue,green eyes seemed to show out and I looked gourgeous.

Fatima's POV

I woke up by my alarm clock and I immediately​ got up.I went in my closet cause the first thing I remembered to do was to find and outfit.There seemed to be nothing there.Finnally I found the cutest outfit that would make Adym wanna marry me even though im only 19.

Finnally I found the cutest outfit that would make Adym wanna marry me even though im only 19

I had a light blue halter top with black shorts and brown sandels with a white flower on top.I put the hibiscus flower in my curly black hair and brown shades.I smiled in the mirror and took a pic to put on Facebook.I was famous on Facebook so I got 12780 likes already in 10 min.

Paris's POV

I woke up by two alarms when I usually wake up by three.Alissa or Fatima must've gotten up already.I went in my closet and put some outfits and clothes inside of my suitcase.Then I quickly found a outfit for me to wear for today.

I got a light blue frilly tank top with spaghetti straps and dark blue shorts that was ripped a little bit

I got a light blue frilly tank top with spaghetti straps and dark blue shorts that was ripped a little bit.I put my hazel hair in a single braid by the side and I had brown shades and navy blue shoes.I had my old phone case as gold and glittery and I really needed a new one.

I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and Fatima and Alissa we're there looking fabulous in their outfits."Wow don't we rock the fashion in fashionistas."I said and Alissa laughed.Fatima was smiling brightly as if she loved the complement."Im gonna make breakfast ok"Fatima said and I nodded and brushed my teeth with Alissa and then I went in my room so I could text Jayden.

Paris:Hey Jayden when are you gonna pick me up😘
Jayden:Soon at 7:00 ok
Paris:Ok love you babe
Jayden:Love you too and im gonna make this night special
Paris:😊ok see you later then
Jayden:See ya

I smiled and started texting in my group chat.

Paris:Hey guys sorry I couldn't text you
Dejoni:Finnaly!!!😤
Paris:Aww come on Dee Dee you know you missed me
Ziana:PARIS!!😊😊😊
Paris:Hey Girl
Daisy:Hey girl missed you wyd(what your doing)
Paris:Nun
Alissa:Hey
Daisy:ALISSSAA!!!!!!
Alissa:😄😄😄😆😆
Dejoni:Where is Fatima
Paris:Cooking Breakfast
Fatima:Really guys im right here😤
Daisy:What ya cooking🍕😍
Fatima:..
Alissa:Food what you cooking
Ziana:Some food
Paris:HA!I bet your making cereal
Dejoni: Actually no
Alissa:Ok
Daisy: Guess what
Paris:....
Alissa:Wha
Fatima:Wtf
Daisy:I got a dog named Tulip🌷
Paris:Awww
Dejoni:Yeah cause we went to the pet shop yesterday and I didn't find any cute pets so im petless
Ziana:Whatev but I got a white dog named Fashionet
Fatima: That's too cute
Paris:😵
Alissa:See ya we gotta go
Daisy:Why
Alissa:Cause We have dates
Ziana:YASSSD
Fatima:I'll explain later c-ya later

I rolled my eyes at Alissa's comment and I walked to the kitchen.Fatima was putting food down.She had waffles with syrup and butter with whip cream and strawberries on top.On the side she had eggs and butter rolls with chocolate chip muffins.For the drink it was dark coffee without sugar but it still looked good.

I sat down as Fatima passed out the plates and Alissa sat across from me.Fatima sat next to me and we began to talk."So where do you​ think we are going for the date."Fatima asked."I don't know and I'll rather not".Alissa said and I nodded."I want it to be a surprise"I said and Fatima smiled."Um...This may seem like a weird question to ask but...Do ya want babies"Alissa asked and I almost spit out my coffee and Fatima laughed.

"Um...Only if Jayden does"I said and Fatima shrugged."I don't know....if we do start doing it and im pregnant do you think Adym will...dump me"?Fatima asked and Paris looked shocked."NO.You are 19 almost 20 and that means your old enough to have kids and he is old enough to be a father".Alissa said."Well unless he is fucking you for fun"I said and laughed and Fatima turned red."JK"I said.

Fatima checked her watch."Girls it's
6:34 get your suitcases".Fatima said and I smiled.I went to my room and put my phone on the charger for a quick charge and got my suitcase ready.I looked out the window eagerly and then went to the kitchen to quickly Finnish my breakfast.

**********27 min later**********

I was laying down on my bed when I heard a honk and looked outside.I saw Gilmher driving a red Chevy Silverado and Adym and Jayden talking.I squealed and hurried out the door and into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi hope you are ready for the next chapter cause it will be lit.I hope this is what you were waiting for beautiful fans.😜😝

Word Count-959