Chapter 10; Mistake 😭

Paris's POV

I got up and put my clothes on cause I wanted to go to the mall.I walked out the door and went outside.It was bright and sunny outside.I didn't see Jayden at all so I thought he already left.I went to call a taxi when I felt a hard blow and I was knocked out.

*********2 hour later*******

I woke up in a dark room.The walls were big around me.I got up realizing I wasnt tied and I turned on the lights.I walked out of the room and there was a bunch of guys with only boxers on and girls with strip clothes on.As I walked out of the room one of the boys stopped me."Get out of my way".I said grinding my teeth.He laughed at me and picked me up and put me on the bed.He took off my shorts."No!"I screamed cause he was trying to rape me.I grabbed my shorts and ran out.I ran down the stairs and tried to find a exit but this house was too big.I went in one of the rooms and took out my phone.

Just then another group of men opened my door,took my phone and threw it out the window and it cracked all the way.I screamed as one boy takled me to the bed and mushed his lips into mine.His lips were dry and cracked unlike Jayden's.I screamed and pushed him off me.I ran out and I found a exit.I ran out of the door relieved and found myself in Albany.I didn't know the streets or where I was going but I did know that I had to find the nearest Apple Store.

I ran away from the house and kept asking directions.Days past and I didn't know where to find one.My legs got tired and I went to a Mc Donald's Wich is one store I regonized.I walked in and asked for a large Coke and a big Mac with medium fries.I paid "$15.99"and ate there cause it was open 24 hours.I sat at the table thinking of Jayden and my friends and I cried the whole day.

I woke up and went to a CDTA bus stop and it drove me to a mall called Colonie.It wasn't as big as the ones in Manhattan and Aruba.As I was looking for a Apple Store men kept whistling at me.O found one and bought a IPhone7s➕.It cost $790.99 for 36 GB.I went on my phone and called Jayden and he didn't answer so I called Alissa and she did.

"Hello".she asked and I was so happy to hear her voice."Hi Alissa it's Paris".I said and she screamed."OMG Paris you've been gone for 6 mouths.What happened to you."Alissa said."Some body kidnapped me and tried to rape me but I ran away and when I did I wasn't in Aruba anymore."I said crying."Then I went to a Apple Store to get a new phone cause one of the guys threw mine out the window​ and o wanted to call you right away.Im in Albany right now."I said.Alissa started crying too."Can you get Jayden."I said and Alissa's voice faltered."Um Paris I have big news."Alissa said and big news came out.

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahahhah cliff hanger.Sorry but you can guess what the big news is but it won't be easy.I won't update in a week or so so!!!!!

Word Count-575