Epilogue

2 Months Later

Max and Nicole had moved out of New York to Jacksonville, North Carolina. The two of them thought it'd be a great idea to start fresh. They rented an apartment together and the beach was about an hour and a half away from them. Tyler loved the sand and picking up seashells off the beach. Matter of fact the three of them were at the beach right now. Nikki was sitting on a beach towel under an umbrella watching the two boys that stole her heart make sand castles.

"Ready and..." She heard Max saw before turning over the kids pale quickly.

He slowly lifted it up and there was a perfect castle, no cracks and not crumbling. Tyler smiled while clapping his hands.

"You know, I was never able to make a perfect castle." Nikki called out.

"That's because you didn't have the right amount of moisture in the sand. And besides you know that I'm a way better builder than you."

"No you're not. Who's the one that can build a card tower? Hmm?"

"That's not fair, you switched the cards out so they wouldn't work for me."

"How could I do that if you used the same deck that I did?"

"I don't know, I'm still working on that." He said smiling at her. "Where are you going little man?" He asked Tyler when the boy got up and waddled to Nikki.

"Momma."

"What sweetheart?" She asked in a baby voice while extending her arms out.

Tyler went into her arms with a yawn.

"Seems like he's tired."

"Alright. I'll get everything packed, you go get him in the car." Max said kissing her lovingly.

"Sure you're able to handle it?" She asked getting up with Tyler in her arms. "I mean there's been a lot of girls watching you."

She had to admit he was looking pretty hot on the beach with wet hair, shirtless and a six-pack covering his stomach.

"You don't have to worry Nikki. You're the only one that I see." He said giving her a reassuring kiss.

She headed to their car and strapped Tyler in. A few minutes past before Max came to the car and loaded the things up. He started driving back home and the ride was peaceful.

When they got home about an hour and a half later Max carefully took a sleeping Tyler out of the car and told Nikki that he'd get the things later. Nikki went into the kitchen to start unpacking more things while Max layed Tyler down. Nikki was stretching to put a cup up on the shelf when a pair of arm circled around her waist and someone kissed her neck lightly before they rest their head on her shoulder.

"Max, I'm trying to put things up. We've been here three days and only the important stuff is unpacked." She said giggling.

"Can't it wait a little bit longer?" He asked with his lips softly touching her skin as he spoke.

She gently put the cup on the counter and turned to face him. He smiled down at her and gave her a kiss.

"What did you have in mind?"

"I have a couple of things in mind." He said slyly while taking her hand and gently leading her to their bedroom.

Nikki gave a final sigh while Max gave a final groan into her neck. He slowly rolled off of her sweaty body and gave her a long loving kiss. Nicole would've never thought that having sex could feel so good. Max was gentle, passionate, and put her needs and want before his. She knew that Max was the one for her. The two of them layed there a for a few minutes until they heard moving through the monitor.