Chapter 1

Picture of Lyra
♥♥♥♥♥♥

My life....well my life is extremely boring, at least in my opinion.

Wake up
Shower
Eat
Run
Train
Fight
Win
Eat
Run
Read
Listen to music
Run
Train
Shower
Eat
Sleep

Boring.

I've never lost a fight, ever since I arrived here when I was 13.

Our old Alpha, Alpha Nicolas, found me and him and his pack raised me as their own.

I had been apart of a pack of crazy rouges before I came here. They beat and raped me.

Horrible.

They said that when thet had attacked my old pack when I was 4, and they took me in.

They never told me my packs name or who my parents really were. Not even if they were still alive. They only told me I had a mom, a dad, and an older brother.

So I did not choose to not have a family. But I chose not to have friends.

Everyone has always been intimidated by me. I never thought friends were necessary, I thought they would make me weak, the same way I thought about mates.

The people I consider my friends are my trainers and generals.

The trainers are Anthony and Dallas. And our general is Gabriel.

Im considered the 'teachers pet'.

I am the most advanced of the women.

I have the beginners, intermediate, and expert tattoos on my inner upper arm on my right arm.

I don't look very tough. My legs and arms are very hard and defined. While my stomach is flat with small bumps. Im not a body builder. Just a very good fighter.

I'm 5'5, and the tallest girl is 5'9. I'm actually quite short.

Most guys are 6 foot or taller. The shortest guy is 5'10.
****

Our new Alpha is Nicolas's son, Alpha Garth. And our new Luna is his mate, Luna Faith.

***

The thing that will change my life for good is tomorrow.

Fight day.

It's where the best fighters from expert,men and women. Will fight one another.

The Alpha is present. And this year, other Alpha's and their best fighters will be coming.

General Gabriel told me I would be fighting first against our best guy. Dimitri, oh I hate him. He's so bulky and cocky. Hes a total douche bag.

Now let us begin, this is when my life will change.

But the question is...for the good or the bad?
.....

Pictures of a few people you'll be seeing soon.

General Gabriel