Chapter 3

After the fight and me becoming beta, I fought some more, winning each match. No one fought to the death.

Then my last component came up. Alpha Ceiser.

"You gonna fight me?," I ask him, pointing to myself. "Yeah, why not?," he chuckles. "Human or wolf?," I ask him. "Human," I sigh. Of course.

I nod. "Till you submit?," I ask him. He smirks, "we'll see," is all he says.

We get ready.

He lunges at me. I duck and go underneath him. By he grabs me by the back of my neck somehow.

He holds me in the air, he smirks in my face. "Either you submit or I'll kill you," he growls.

I punch him in the nose and he drops me. I crouch down and look up through my hair.

His nose was crooked with blood poring from it.

I smirked at my work.

Then he kicks me with so much force I hit a tree 10 feet away. I fall to the ground, holding my chest, the wind knocked out of me.

I quickly got up and jump on Alpha Ceiser who had his back turned.

I got on his shoulders and flipped off of him.

I landed on my feet and he lands on his face. I get on his back and pin his arms behind his back.

He didn't submit just took at the pain. "Come on, pup," I growl. As I say that he shows me his neck. I smirk and get up.

I walk over to Gabriel who had his lips parted and his eyes wide.

"I know right, I became a beta. Beat my Alpha mate, the most feared one. Many other components. Killed 2 people. And won against another Alpha," I chuckle. He stares down at me.

"I challenge you," he says, with a serious look on his face. "Seriously?," I ask him. He nods, "to the death," he growls lowly.

I stare at him in shock. "I can't do that," I say, shaking my head no. He glares down at me, "why the fuck not?," he growls at me.

I couldn't come up with the words why. Then his lips go up into a grin. He bends down in my face, "does the lone wolf have feeling?"

I stared at him and he smirks, "you do," he says.

Thats when he punches me. Right in the middle of my chest. Snapping sounded and all heads snapped to us.

I fell on my back. He picked me up by my neck, squeezing. "Come on, pup. Fight me!," he shouts.

I couldn't, I was weak. From fighting all day.

I couldn't breath.

I couldn't fight back.

He squeezed tighter. I used whatever strength I had left and kicked him in the chest. He let me go and went flying back. I fell to the ground regaining air to my lungs.

My vision was becoming darker, I could only see black and red. My breathing wasn't back to normal.

Something was wrong.

My wolf wouldn't talk to me. She wasn't healing me.

"Awh, is the pup dying? You drank the water," I heard Gabriel cooe in my ear.

I tried to growl but it came out as a whimper. He chuckled. "Pathetic," he spit.

Thats when I heard a furious growl, and many following.

I fell down on the soft green grass, my vison darkening till nothing. My eyes shutting close, and sleep taking over me.

The only thing different about this sleep was...