Chapter 2

Lyra
"Come on Lyra! Don't loose this!," General Gabriel shout at me.

I punch Jackson in the mouth and he spits blood out on my hand. I kick him in the chest, go underneath his legs, then pin him to the ground. His stomach on the ground, I pulled his arm behind his back and he began to howl in pain. He showed me his neck in submission. I did a back flip off of him and bowed. General Gabriel and the trainers chuckled.

"No broken bones today," I chuckled. They chuckled some more as I walk towards them. Dallas handed me a towel. I wiped the blood from my knuckles and the sweat from my forehead.

I heard clapping behind me and saw Dimitri.

"Good job baby girl," he smirked. I rolled my eyes, "what do you want dickhead?," I ask him, walking up to him. He smirked, "I want to fight you. Before the competition tomorrow," he pouts.

"I want to so that everyone can see that you were beat by a girl," I smile, teeth and all.

He rolls his eyes, "lets fight!," he shouts. I look over at the 3. They nod.

I throw them the towel. We go to the dirt and get ready.

He goes first...miss....me....hit...
....

30 minutes later.
I won.

He had a broken arm and broken nose. I just had a few bruises.

People cheered for me. I hadn't realized there was an audience.

The Alpha was out here. And the Luna.

My eyes widened but I quickly covered it.

I glanced down at Dimitri who had sat up. He glared up at me. He stood up and popped his bones back into place. Then he punched me in the face.

I fell back. I tripped him and sat on his chest, I held his arms down. My nose was throbbing and I felt a warm liquid dripping down my lips. He broke my nose.

I got close to his face, I growled lowly and spit in his face. "I already fucking won!," I growled.

He just stared at me. I punched him in the nose again and he screamed in pain.

I stood up and got off the dirt patch.

I went over to the 5, the trainers and general. And the Luna and Alpha.

General Gabriel handed me the towel. I wiped my knuckles and nose. Barely wincing from the pain. I popped it back into place and used my water bottle to clean my face again.

"Sorry he did that L," General Gabriel said. "But good job recovering," I glared up at him.

I turned to the Alpha and Luna. "Good job, Lyra," they said. "Thank you," I nodded. They nodded. "Your progress is exceptional. Better than any male or female warrior. And for your age, 18. Wow," Alpha Garth smiled. He held his hand out. I shook it, my hand stained red. I smiled sheepishly, he grinned.

"I'm going back. I stink. And hurt," I chuckled. They nodded. I began my journey back to my place, the scowl set on my face. No reason to smile. Even because my victory.

I just couldn't wait till tomorrow.
...

The next day....

The fight.

I made it to the fighting grounds.

People surrounded the dirt patch. People were stretching in human and wolf form.

Lifting weights.

I was to fight Dimitri again. Time for another victorias win.

My bruises and broken nose had healed. I had my black sports bra and black tights on. My hair was up in a high pony tail and I had my black Nikes on.