Chapter 4

Picture of her shoulder tattoo

Lyra (Isn't she dead?)

Around me was the most beautiful open green field. The sky was a bright blue, no clouds in sight. Flowers were in different parts of the green field.

A women appeared in front of my sitting form. She wore a beautiful white gown. Her hair was platinum blonde and her eyes were green. Emerald green.

"Hello Lyra," she says sweetly. Her voice held so much power, but it was so soft at the same time. "Where am I?," I ask her. She smiles down at me. She held her hand out for me. I took it and stood up.

I was wearing a small white dress, and my brown hair had a flower band around it. "Welcome to the middle. It's in between the living and the dead. And my name is Goddess. Moon Goddess," she says. My eyes widen. She giggles softly, "and I have chosen you as my warrior," she places her delicate, pale hand on my shoulder and pulls it down my arm. The she touch's my forehead and finally, underneath my neck.

My shoulder began to burn and I felt my neck get heavier and my mind clouded.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened them when the pain subsided, but now I was staring at a white ceiling.

I sat up and looked at my surroundings. A hospital room? I was laying on a hospital bed.

I looked down at what I was wearing. My body was cleaning and I was wearing a black sports bra and a pair of black leggings.

Thats when I realized, I was in the real world. I wasn't dead.

I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and gasped. My eyes were brighter. My hair was shiny. My lips were more full and red. My skin was tan as usual. I looked amazing for a girl who just died. Then I looked at my shoulder, it was a picture of a wolf howling. And around my neck was a necklace. A golden paw print and on the back was writing.

The warrior. The Moon Goddess' warrior. You are gifted for greatness. No harm will come to you. At least, not death.

It said.

Wow.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw the doctor staring at the bed, his eyes wide and lips parted. He dropped the clipboard that was in his hand and turned to me. His eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his head.

"L-lyra?," he croaked. "Your su-suppose to be de-dead," he mumbled. "Well I'm not. Now where is my mate?,"

Xavier

I had made it to the oracle, Daisy and knocked on the door.

She opened it and stared wide eyed at me. "Alpha Xavier! You should not be here! Go to Lyra!," she shouted at me. "Shes dea-," she cut me off by putting her hand over my mouth. "No she's not! She's awake right now!," she exclaimed. Me eyes widened and I turned around and ran.

I made it to the hospital and ran in and went straight to her hospital room. She was standing across the room. She was cleaned. Her hair shiny. Her eyes brighter. Her lips fuller. She was hot.