1.

Rosie's POV

"MICHEAL GORDON CLIFFORD I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" I screamed so loud I hurt my own ears. "I'm sorry but where else would I be able to dye my hair?" Michael snickered in my room door frame. I sighed frustrated, "You could have done it in your bathroom in your  room." I was so pissed off so I pushed him out of my room and looked for an outfit to wear for my birthday in two days because I was turning 18 and the boys were already 18 so they were thinking of taking me to this club. 

           The clothes I picked out were really tumblr like and I actually really loved the style

           The clothes I picked out were really tumblr like and I actually really loved the style. Next thing I knew Luke is walking in my room and sits on my floor playing on his phone. He always does this when he's annoyed with the other boys behaviors and when I mean 'boys' I mean Micheal. "Hey Luke," I say as I see him on my floor with an irritated face on. All I can here is a mumble coming from his lips so I just leave him be and walk out of the room not wanting to deal with his complaining. 

           Ashton was on the couch, Calum was on the floor, and Michael was in the kitchen eating pizza. Honestly I wasn't even surprised by this, it was so natural to see everyone like this so I go and lie on top of Ashton. "Hey bb," He says to which I only laugh at and reply with "Hi bb." That's how my day goes until I ask Ashton where him and the boys are taking me on my birthday which he says it's a secret so I just leave it at that.

TWO DAYS LATER(ROSIE'S BIRTHDAY WOO)

                It's now my birthday and Calum is on his way to get his dad's yellow hummer because he says it's that special which to I only roll my eyes too. So I started getting ready after he left. It didn't take long. It only took about an hour. When I finished putting all my clothes on, I started to do my makeup. It was simple but extremely cute. 

                When Calum got back, the boys and I pile into the car and head to the place they're taking me. I was so excited I could barely remember my own name. I finally calmed down and was playing on my phone. From the corner of my eye I saw someone looking at me. It was Micheal. He just kept looking me up and down. I left it at that. I didn't say anything nor did I look up from my phone. I was weirded out. I felt uncomfortable really. 

        We finally got to the place the boys were taking me too. It was a club. I knew that part of course because when you live in Australia you can be 18 to drink and buy alcohol. I was so excited I was about to piss myself. We walked into the club. It was colorful and loud. I enjoyed sound but not extremely loud sounds. AND this was extremely loud. I was annoyed but I wanted to enjoy this night for the guys. They've been waiting for this day since I turned 17.  Two steps into the place I already had a drink in hand. I'm not gonna deny that I haven't drank before because I have. I've gotten drunk many, many times before but I haven't been to a club. Where I can get drinks without getting into trouble. I take sips of the drink in my hand not knowing what is. I feel a tap on my shoulder so I turn around. It was Micheal. I didn't know how to feel so I just smiled playfully. He smiled back. "How do you like it?" Micheal slightly shouts since it was really loud. "I'm not sure how to feel about this place," I sigh. Micheal knows how I feel about the loud noises so he just nods and takes my hand in his. He lead me to the middle of the dance floor and put his hands on my hips to sway my body to the music. 

       I enjoyed dancing and drinking. It was fun but my vision is starting to get blurry and I'm starting to slur my words. "Hey Micheal?" I shout. He turns around and I press my lips against his. He kissed back after a second of confusion. He seemed to enjoy it. But only 10 seconds into the kiss he pulled away. I frowned as he took my hand and lead me to an unknown place. I think it was the exit. He was taking me home! How could he. I was having the time of my life. 

      The next thing I know I was thrown over his shoulder and taken to the car. All of a sudden all the boys were exiting the club and hopped in the car. 

       Calum suddenly mutters underneath his breath "Shit, shit, shit!" We were all confused and that's until he groans and says "I lost the keys to the car..." As the boys groan in irritation, Calum runs back inside. I don't know what he did but a taxi pulled up all of us got inside of it. 

       We were finally home. I was about to fall asleep until I heard Micheal say to the others, "I'm gonna bring her to her room." They all nodded and went to their own rooms. All I can remember is being plopped on my bed and Micheal taking off the clothes I had on and putting on comfy clothes. 

*I haven't updated in a very long time. I just took a lot of time to come up with this so here you go.* I will work on the next chapter once I get another idea. SO ENJOY PEOPLE* 

Also I liked this chapter a lot

so give it a star or whatever. :) - Fiona