2.

A/N- well you see I was gonna post a chapter tomorrow but I'm so happy right now so I feel like its a good idea to write-*

*

*

*

Rosie's POV 

                  I woke up with the biggest head ache of my life. I don't remember much from last night except for the first 30 minutes dancing with Micheal. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to look for some aspirin, as I looked I couldn't find any. So I left my room and went downstairs to see the guys having an actual conversation. I sat on Luke's lap as I spaced out and said nothing. I felt like something was wrong. I got very uncomfortable very quickly so I excused myself and went to the kitchen to get myself some food. Food. I haven't had food since last night before we left the house. 

     I chose to eat some strawberries with whipped cream all over them. Once I finish putting whipped cream on the strawberries, I walked into the living room and sat next to Micheal. He sighs and shifts weirdly. I knew something was up, I just needed to figure what was up. I finished my strawberries and left the room. I put my dishes in the sink and walk upstairs. 

As I was up stairs and getting ready for the day I heard footsteps coming upstairs. I quickly slipped on my shirt and when it was finally on Ashton opened the door. He smiles at me and sits on my bed. "Hey Ash, what's up?" I ask. "We need to talk," Ashton sighs. I ask him what the problem was and he says "You kissed Micheal last night," "I kissed Micheal?" He just nodded in response. I was shocked with myself. Yeah I get this feeling when I'm around him but I never thought anything of it. 

          The next thing I know, Micheal walks up the stairs and Ashton leaves us alone. I didn't want to be alone with Micheal right now. I wanted to talk with Ashton in the room. I sighed and sat on my bed patting the spot next to me. Micheal shuffles his feet across the floor and sits. " I-" "Wait before you say anything Micheal, I want to tell you something, I get this feeling when I'm around you. I put the feeling I get towards you aside because I usually think its my heart saying we're just best friends. But when I kissed you, did you feel anything?" "Rosie, you're my favorite human. You have never let me down. And yes I did feel something. I always have had a feeling towards you. I will always have that feeling, no matter what." Micheal replied instantly. 

         I just looked at him with wide eyes and smiled.

*

*

A/N-  This is a short chapter I think. I don't know what to write at the moment so i mean if you guys want to give me some ideas then go ahead. *

*

*

*