Chapter 4 I fucking hate lindworms

We meet our hall mates on the battlefield one is just wearing hide breeches. There is a blonde one, a red head, a guy in a civil war union uniform, and a girl with green hair. They introduce themselves as the blonde is Magnus Chase the big guy is Halfborn Gunderson the redhead is Mallory Keen the civil war guy as Thomas Jefferson Jr and the girl with green hair as Alex Fierro. Magnus says "Today is Thursday so that means dragons and everybody but you two know what that means." Me "What does it mean then?" Magnus "It means stay alive as long as possible because the dragons always win. Oh and also a more painful death than usual." Then Vi says "Oh that's about to change big time." And pulls out her shield and greatsword which are identical to mine except in color, hers are painted a dark pink. We wade through a huge group of people cutting them in half and decapitating them with ease until out of nowhere comes this big dragon the size of an eighteen wheeler with disproportionate wings that steps on Vi and keeps her pinned down while she is shooting it in the face repeatedly with her pistol yelling "FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCKSTICK." Until I get over there and chop off its hand. Which Vi picks up and slaps the dragon in the face with. After about thirty minutes of killing people we encounter the rest of the dragons. The biggest of which swallows me whole and I have to cut my way out of its stomach and then we behead a few until we notice that everyone else is dead. That's when we look up and notice a big ass rock with the words "Free hugs" written on it and then it crushes us like bugs but before it did I said "well fuck."