Arriving

Dani's P.O.V

I sat in the overly expensive sleek black car and stared out the window. I couldn't believe how much my life has changed in such a short period of time. I went from living with my mother and brother to now having 7 brothers and a father. I'm scared to say the least, my mother married a man whom I had never met. They left and went on a extended honeymoon/business trip with no clue when they'd be back.

The reason I was scared was because I was being driven to a new home where I would be living with my 6 new brothers. My biological brother decided he didn't want a big family and since he was 18 no one could legally force him to go.

I didn't understand what had gotten into my mother. Of course I was thrilled for her that she found a guy who she loves, and makes her happy. At the same time I'm a little hurt that I haven't even met the man.

I also haven't met any of his sons whom I'm supposed to be staying with. I don't understand why my mother thought it was a good idea to drop me off in a house with six guys. I'm not sure she really thought it through.

The driver suddenly spoke snapping me out of my thoughts. "We're five minutes away from the house," he announced. I just smiled  as he looked in the rear view mirror deciding it didn't need a verbal answer.

The car turned into a long curved driveway, I had to tilt my head back to see the top of the house, it was ginormous. It was almost midnight so there were no lights on and I began to question how I was going to get in the house.

I mean I couldn't be angry I wasn't supposed to be here until tomorrow morning but my flight ended up not being delayed.

The driver parked the car and grabbed my suitcases he walked up to the door and I quickly followed. He went up the stairs and into a bedroom that I assumed was kind as he put the bags down. He left with a brief nod, and I smiled back and waved.

The bedroom was bigger than any bedroom I had ever seen. Even in the dark I could tell it was bright blue. It made me smile on the inside as I looked down at my black clothing. Maybe something cheerful would do me some good, so I decided not to judge to harshly.

I quickly jumped into bed to tired to do anything else but sleep. As I drifted off the last thing I noticed was that there was no door on the door henge for my room.

Okay super short I know but that's just the introduction how how she got there. If you don't mind and liked this chapter leave a vote at the bottom!