Prologue

It was 11 July. An amazing day, the day, when my unnie got older by a year. I missed her terribly. Sucks to be werewolves, she moved away to another pack because she had found her mate. She was the mate of a cute wolf boy, his name was Seokjin. Her mate was the third in command, that is why they rarely visited me. Her mate didn't let her go alone.

But now my sister and his fiancé were waiting for me to attend for her birthday party. She had always loved parties and stuff - she was kind a like an attention seeker. And I was the polar opposite. I wasn't fond of big celebrations and crowds.

Jina and Jin sent me a message. They had asked permission from their Alpha to let me see them in his pack's territory.
He gave me greenlight. Luckily.

I heard so much about their Alpha. As the rumors told he was a violent and womanizer, so he didn't seem to be that sympathetic. I know, it's wrong to judge book by it's cover. But I knew all of those rumors were true.

When I reached the border, Seokjin was there along with the guards. He gently took me for a hug. He was such a nice guy, I was happy my unnie got herself an amazing mate.

"Long time no see, Bora. Are you doing fine?" He asked smiling at me.
"Yes I am. I'm planning to leave my pack for a while to study abroad." I said to him.
"Are you sure you would want it? Your sister would be nuts if you went  so far away?"

I knew he was right. My family included only me, my sister - and now of course, Jin. We were the daughters of the Alpha but our pack was attacked and we lost everyone. Then our Beta became the Alpha.

"You're right. But now it's her birthday, I don't want to hurt her. Especially not today." I sighed.

He looked at me dearly and told me to follow him.

This pack was much better than ours - big buildings, even educational institutions such as kindergarten, elementar school, high school - while we had to go to human schools. It was a really nice place compared to how ruthless were their Alpha. If he hadn't been in warzone, he would have banged a she-wolf.

I arrived their shared home. The door swung open and I couldn't stop her from jumping on me. She was like an excited puppy.

"I missed you so much, sis." She said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.
"Slow down, girl. Happy fucking 23th birthday!" I said.
"Thank you very much, you are one of my best present." She told me hugging me, I prayed for God to save me from suffocating.
"I would never skip your birthday." I said and patted her back.

Seokjin was really happy for my visit, during our way, he told me my sister was worried sick about me, she accused herself for being the worst sister, because she left the pack. I didn't blame her, I never did. It was natural for a female wolf to live in an other territory once she found the love of her life.

I gave her her present. It was a photoalbum of us, with funny notes next to these pieces of memories. Besides that, I gave her a necklace, identical to mine. She teared up and she hugged me again. Then she and Jin took my travelling bag upstairs and showed me the guest room.

I helped them organizing the party at their home. The guests were about to arrive from 7. At 18.00, Jina was running around the house in her beautiful nightdress. I didn't know which dress to choose for myself.
Instead, after disapproving all of my clothes, she hurriedly brought me her own. An extreme short one.

"Jina..."
"I'm the birthday girl, I am your elder sister, I decide what you should wear tonight."
I was staring at her suspiciously and then she surrended herself.
"My seventh sense says you have a mate in this pack. And I hope I'm right, I want you to impress him." She winked.
"How do you know my mate is here?"
"I don't know. But you know I always had talent for fortunetelling."
Mostly what she sensed became true. I envied her for it. She used it during high school, no wonder she had excellent grades.

After putting on the lively, red lace dress I took a seat at the big round table. Jin was a great host, greeted everyone with a warm smile.

When the party started, I was happy to see her happily dancing with her fiancé, laughing with her new friends. Also, she dragged me to introduce to every single person. Her friends were very friendly and her guy friends also. Couple of them were looking at me hungrily, I tried to notice it.

My inner wolf started whimpering.
"Mate, mate, mate, mate." she chanted annoyingly. Most of the time, I managed to shut her down. But not this time.
"He arrived." I heard some people gasping. What? Jesus is alive again? Who can be that important?

I looked up to see a young, incredibly handsome tall man grinning at me. My sister smiled at him, she probably realized the connection between us.
"Alpha, she's my little sister."

My eyes windened. For fuck sake...NO!