6.

We were silent, while the two lovebirds tried to make us talk. Namjoon examined the cutlery while I was deep in my thoughts.
I said I gave him a chance again. But it was harder than I had thought.
Jina continuously looked up from her plate to give me a scolding look. I didn't say a word to Namjoon and of course I didn't plant to say anything to him. He pissed me off. Alpha or not his behavior was horrible. I forgave him - he was my mate but it was a long way to go.

"Namjoon." I heard Jina's voice. "Did your family liked Bora?"

"Not everyone met her but who did loved her so much, even better than me."

"Can't blame anyone, she has friendlier personality."

Oh Jin... you don't know me that well. I thought Namjoon would make a comment but he smiled softly at me. I hated our fresh bond, I couldn't stay mad for long.

"Like I am an asshole all the time." The room went all silent  and Namjoon growled.

"The food is heavenly, sis." I changed the topic, earning an other growl from him.

"Namjoon I wanted to ask you something." Judging by his tone that had to be something important because they used mindlink.

"So rude." Jina sighed and turned to me. "I'm glad you forgave him. I'm sure you two will be extra cute."

"I hope I'll endure an Alpha." I said jokingly and I could see the boys turned back to our wold.

Not even a minute and everyone was full of the precious food that Jina cooked for us.

"I will wash the dishes as a sign of my gratitude." I said softly and stopped my sister from getting up.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

As I put a gloves on I could feel a weight on my shoulder as Namjoon put his head there.

"Are we really okay, Bora?" He asked in a sad tone.

"We won't be, if you act like a lovesick guy."

I could feel his grin then he gave a quick peck on my cheek.

"I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

"Alright. If I'm done, we can go home if you want."

"I came to help you." He said and reached out for another pair.

"Wow, the big bad wolf likes cleaning?"

"I don't like it but sooner we finish, the sooner we go home."

I didn't tease him afterwards and I realized I barely knew him.

"If we go home...will you answer for my questions?"

"Anything, baby."