5.

Jina tried her best to calm me down. Although she managed to ease my anger as not to kick out Namjoon's goddamn car's window, my blood was still boiling.

"Relax, sis... Relax, he just..."

"Oh, now he has a mate, he still think he can control my way of thinking?"
I snapped at her.

Her face was sorrowful. She hoped I would accept my mate right away and having double dates. With Namjoon... It won't happen.

My phone started ringing. Again. And again. I just saw the number.

"It's him." Jina said, recognizing the number."

"Amazing, I won't pick up." I said.

She sighed and gently pat my head.

"Sweetheart, he's your other half. Like it or not, he was destined to be together with you."

"But he doesn't have to be jerk."

"He's an Alpha. Of course he is moody as hell. He wanted to impress you by giving you something important, something he treasures. But you declined. I think I would be angry like he was. Despite of his feelings, he shouldn't have say those things to you.

"Finally, thank you."

Jina had just finished her sentence when my phone rang. It was Jin. But stupidly, I picked up without hesitation.

"Why are you calling me instead of Jina, Seokjin?"

"Bora, come home." Namjoon was begging in the telephone. "Please, I want to make it up to you."

"You don't know when to stop, right?"

"Please."

"Only if you make my wish come true."

"What is it my Queen?" He said seductively and I felt myself melting by his low voice.

"I would like you to show me around in this territory, I want to see everything and I want to have a dinner."

"Fine. I thought you want something luxurious."

"I'm maybe bitchy but not a bitch."

"Can I pick you up then at Jin's?"

My sister squealed. "Invite him over for dinner, it's a perfect opportunity to do a double date."

"My sister wants to..."

"I heard. You know, not just you two have Alpha blood in their veins. And yes, I would be happy to have a double date."

"See you."

"See you babe."

I ended the call and my sister was above the clouds. She was really rooting for me and Namjoon, I was sure she would be happier than me if Namjoon and I got together actually.

"I haven't done a double date for years." She cheered.

"Where's Jin by the way?"

"Well, he visited his brother, you called me so I didn't go."

"Don't say sorry. Don't you dare say sorry. You are my precious little angel." She hugged me.

I remember how she taught me everything. The first time she made my make up, when she showed me how to do kimchi, when she taught me how to walk in high heels... no people could be as loved by me as her.
An hour passed and we made enough food together. Those boys ate a lot. The higher your rank was, the more you ate.

Then I heard the key turning the lock of the door and the two male wolves looked at me- Jin happily and Namjoon like a hurt puppy.

I sighed and walked to Namjoon and hug him.

"I'm sorry." He murmured.

"I'm sorry, too."

"Then let's eat! " Jin shouted and all of us looked at him with an annoyed look.