2.

I woke up in bed. In his bed. In fucking Kim Namjoon's bed. I was lucky when I realized I was wearing last night's dress. That asshole didn't try anything on me. Luckily.
He wasn't there when I opened my eyes. My wolf missed our mate but I was relieved. I heard noises from the bathroom. He was showering. Than after 3 minutes, he appeared only in towel which was wrapped around his body. He was muscular but my eyes darted on his battle scars. Lots of were laying on his skin- especially on his back and chest.

He smirked at me, he knew I was looking at his body.

"Like what you see, baby?" He used his flirty tone.

"No. Not at all. You have way too many ugly scars."

I couldn't wash away his stupid smirk.

"At least you can say, I'm a real man."
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"By the way... your stuff was carried by Jin. So you can change clothes."

"Alright. Then can you go out, please?"

He licked his plump lips, his eyes were full of mischievousness and excitement.

"What if I don't want to?"

"You'll regret it."

"Hm. How?"

I refused to answer him, he stepped closer to the bed and I tried to lean away from his touch as he stretched out his hand.

"Bora... you don't know how badly I want to take you right here, right now."

"And you don't know how badly I want to kick you in the balls."

He didn't laugh as he grabbed my neck, I could feel butterflies in my stomach and tingling sensation in my skin. He also seemed to be affected but he ignored it.

"If you misbehave, I will mark you sooner. Don't be like this baby." He whisperer in my dear that made me melt.

"Fuck you."

"Don't worry, I will."

And he walked out of the room. I sighed and started to search for something. I chose black jeans with grey t-shirt. I had taken into consideration putting on tank top and mini skirt but I  didn't want to piss off our lovely Alpha even more. When I finished, I shouted.

"Come in."

He immediately barged into the room and checked me from head to toe. I saw his dimples reappearing and he hummed softly a song. Then he sighed in relief.

"I thought you would dress up slutty but thank God, you didn't."

"I don't know probably you didn't notice... I am not a hoe."

His smile faded away.

"I never said you were one."

I felt my stupid heart beating faster and my wolf was so happy, she would have jumped on our mate immediately, if I hadn't had any self control. And pride.

"So, I would like to introduce to my family today, if you..."

"Alright." I said.

Namjoon looked at me with suspicion.

"Alright? What happened with the girl who wanted to reject me first."

"That girl is trying to figure out what is the best option for herself and willing to give her mate a chance, if he won't be such a manwhore and arrogant." I answered blushingly and turned away.

His eyes lit up even more. I saw him trembling, probably he also tried to keep his wolf at bay.

"You won't regret it, baby."

He grabbed my hand and we looked for his family. The Alpha family.