Stay Away- 7

Zachary-

"At least try to behave yourself, these people aren't food." I mumble.

He gives me and evil smile. " Relax brother, did you forgot I stopped feed on humans before you did?"

I narrow my eyes. I turn to see my mother following behind us so focused on not looking at any of the humans.

" Everything will be fine Zachary." Lily cooed. I scoffed entering the main office.

" So this is all your classes and please be aware that you must behave and like a student here. That means following all rules." The lady said handing him his schedule.

Daniel smiles and takes the paper. " Of course ma'am."

-----------------

My mother quickly left. She decided that being amongst humans isn't good for her. Also she didn't want to risk and of the Garner brothers seeing her.

" So where are these fools so I could kick there ass?"

I shake my head. I looked at Lily who decides to explain before I go crazy.

" We can't just fight them Daniel. We have to watch them so they don't do anything reluctant. Especially not here." She holds his arms tightly reassuring him.----"So please keep your temper."

" Alright fine. But first somebody help me find my classes."

I quickly left.

Constance-

I feel good today, not dead like or tired. Maybe it's the sleep I had or the fresh healthy breakfast mom made today.

"Perhaps it's Zachary and your almost kiss scene."

I hit my head with the palm of my hand. Somehow someway Zach ends up in there. But brain might be telling me the truth.

Zach is making me feel like I'm a little girl.

I throw on a floral dress and black flats. I even did my hair up into a bun, nice and slick.

Once I arrived to school I said by to my dad and rushed in.

" Ignoring everyone's stare I spot Larissa at my locker. Seems like she was waiting for me.  When she sees me her jaw drops.---" Constance Abigail Turner, you look so gorgeous." she squeals.

I'm flushed. " It's a regular dress. Nothing fancy. You where stuff like this all the time." I say.

" Yeah but you look better. I'm happy for you and astonished. Who is it?" She asked.

I thought about hiding it but what's the point. It's true how I'm crushing on Zachary and I just don't care anyone.

" Zachary."

Her jaw hits the floor again. I sigh grabbing my books from my locker.

" I would have never thought. Does he know how you feel?"

I look around, and saw no signs of the Garner's or Zach.

" We almost kissed yesterday in the chemistry lab."

The bell rings and I rush to class not wanting to be late for second period. Or it was actually me not wanting to hear what Larissa was about to say.

Once I reached class I notice Zane sitting at a desk next to mine. I nearly have a panic attack.

But sadly I walked over to my seat and sat down. I turn to him to see he was already staring at me. 

"Morning love." He says showing his perfect teeth.