chapter seven

Unedited. 

Time skip//

"Tyler! Baby! Let's Go were gonna be late"
"Ok,ok I'm coming" "ready?" "Yes I'm excited we find out the sex today!" "I know I'm ready" Tyler and josh were on their way to the doctors they were excited to see what their child was gonna be but gender roles didn't really matter to them for all they know their child could want to be a girl if they were a boy or boy if they were a girl ,it didn't matter they would support any decision.

"Hello Mr.Dun and Tyler how are y'all today?" "We're great and super excited" Tyler said happily "ahh yes today is the day,okay well Tyler you know what to do lay back" the doctor squeezed the gel on Tyler's belly and started to look at the bump "okay are you ready" "yes!" "So it looks like the sex of your baby is a boy! Congratulations!" " babe a boy!" Josh was excited he wanted a boy but if it was to be a girl he would've been fine with it to. "Josh were having a boy oh I'm so happy " "okay so now that we know your having a boy, Tyler, josh there are some articles about having boys and things about circumcision" "of course we want him circumcised, were circumcised " "Yea but lot of parents aren't in the article it says why,so just consider it " "alright thank you doctor so much me and josh are very happy " "no problem Tyler see you in 3 weeks"

Josh was upset about the circumcision thing of course he want his son circumcised, why would he want his son to have that extra skin"babe,babe,josh!" "Uh yea?" "Did you here me?" "No sorry what did you say?" "I said do you want to tell our parents now or later? Cause my mom wanted to know right away. " "nah let's wait till tomorrow, I'm kinda hungry are you?" "Yes I am I want some bean and cheese nachos from chochoas,with avacodo oh and a beef fajita taco ,let's go there." (Sorry my hispanic came out) josh liked  that about Tyler how he got excited over food and wasn't shy Tyler has always been outspoken about his food especially now that he's pregnant josh loved it.

"Mmm oh my god I've been craving this so bad thank you josh" "of course anything for my love and my son,which reminds me what are we gonna name him?" "I don't know i don't want it to be to common or my name or yours sorry, but I really don't know that's the only hard thing about having a baby is picking the name." "Yea I know but the name could be anything all names are unisex in my opinion" "Yes your right babe but let's not over think it now we have time ,5 months to go until he is out  of me even though I like being pregnant. " "I know you look good" "awe thanks joshie"

Tyler was 4 months and was looking bigger every week and the doctor said his weight was great for four months pregnant, Tyler was happy he and the baby were healthy that's all that mattered to him really.
Josh and Tyler got home they were stuffed and tired,they had called their parents to tell them the news and everyone was happy and tyler and josh's sisters were already talking about baby showers and stuff ,it made Tyler and josh more rejoiceful knowing their family was supportive and that they are gonna be parents.

An // so now the sex has been revealed and yes I decided to keep on writing this book I was kinda doubting this book but I remembered that I liked so i republished it and I hope y'all are also reading my other book if not it's fine but ya know, anyway this kinda a filler chapter again Surry but it'll get better.