chapter eighteen

8 months- 32,33 weeks

Last one. Last doctors appointment Tyler and josh will have while Tyler is pregnant, and soon they'll be taking Bailey to his doctor appointments.
Josh and tyler arrived at the doctors seeing Rodriguez getting papers and other things for them to take home. He noticed the boys coming and he got up to give them both a hug,he pulled back and smiled"are y'all ready one more time before I'm Bailey's doctor instead of yours" Tyler and josh laughed "Yes we're supper ready and I just wanna thank you doctor Rodriguez for everything. You've been with us since day one and taken good care of me making sure I'm healthy and Bailey so just thank you so much" Tyler wiped a tear and doctor Rodriguez just shook his "Tyler I will do anything for you,josh,and Bailey y'all are my favorite patients and I love y'all,okay I'm going to cry let's weigh you"
Tyler stepped on the scale,josh sat on the side observing "Okay Tyler you're at... 145! Good job that is good,I'm guessing Bailey is like 8 pounds cause you are big and weigh more" doctor Rodriguez wrote down everything Tyler wanted to keep it so he could make a scrapbook of his pregnancy, yes he was being that parent.
"Alright so Tyler we have to talk your birth plan. We know that you're having a c-section and we're set for August 29th. Now I want you to take this article and read up on it okay there are different options of what you want to take to numb yourself while in process." He gave both josh and tyler a copy "This is important okay. So you know after you will take longer heal. Tyler you will be able to hold Bailey but only for while before he goes to the nursery for a bit but not long,but besides that we have to sew you back up and you will be on heavy pain killers afterwards cause the pain can get bad. I will do your labor of course okay,is everything making sense?" Tyler nodded looking at the brochure scanning through "um I have a question, i will be by Tyler the whole time right?" josh asked "Yes of course Mr.Dun we need you there to do the honors of cutting the umbilical cord" josh smiled big "thats right I get to do that! Cool and he is being circumcised" josh said sternly and Tyler rolled his eyes he didn't see the big deal of circumcision. "if that's what you want than yes" josh nodded his head "good. thank you for everything again doctor Rodriguez I mean it and all the advice you give us, just thank you I'm happy Bailey is going to have you as a doctor"

"You're welcome I appreciate y'all as well I can't wait to meet Bailey" Tyler smiled and looked at josh "we're gonna be parents I mean like damn we have a month it's come around so fast it feels like just yesterday I as throwing up and sick but its today and I'm more than ready" Tyler laughed and wiped his tears "damn I crie a lot" josh laughed and so did doctor Rodriguez "it's normal but not for long all you're gonna
hear is Bailey". Oh they couldn't wait.

They left the office with new sonogram pictures of Bailey full grown and doctor Rodriguez was right Bailey is big.
They drove to target cause Tyler is craving popcorn and a icee,they walked around causing them to buy Bailey more clothes and toys along with extra bottles and formula they are for sure stocked up for a year. They walked hand in hand with Tyler walking side to side slowly, his belly did not let him walk straight but josh liked it, cause it shows Tyler is holding something precious,and beautiful. Tyler had that pregnancy glow everyone gets when they are pregnant,josh told Tyler everyday that he was beautiful even when Tyler was in a bad mood and didn't wanna hear it but josh never gives in Tyler was absolutely stunning.

Another filler and the next one is a last filler. This book has like 4 or 5 more chapters I'm not to sure though we'll see,but I hope this okay just some more on wht tyler is gonna go through and such. And please let me know! Should I do an sequal ? Commet or something. Love y'all and thank yall.