My Bestfriend

Honey POV

Friday
The day everyone been waiting for. The day of the week i actually wake up feeling good about. The day before the weekend, the turn up.

My alarm wakes me up to get ready . I went in the bathroom , did my daily routine and put on a simple outfit .

Black adidas pants
Black adidas jacket
White crop top
Black and white adidas shoes
MK gold watch with bracelets
Gold studs
My long 4C hair in a puffy bun on the top of my head.

I get my emoji book bag and keys and head to kitchen. Everyone left to go to work so i blasted music through the house. Getting ready to leave, bestfriend calls me.

Me- "Wassup B?"

Brianna- "Nothing much , wbu ?"

Me- "Ain't shit"

B- "Alright , but ima need you to bring yo black ass outside, i'm pulling up."

Me- "Yo, you finally got the whip?"

B- "Hell yeah, come out. Ima be there in like 5."

Me- "Bet say no more."

After we hung up, i got my stuff and headed out the door. Bestfriend done pull up in a got damn Bugatti and that shit is nice! I hop in the passenger and we took off for school.

"This is nice asf B!"

"You already know i have to show out one last time for he first week of school. Watch how all them be looking all type of shocked", she say acting like everyone she describing. I die laughing. Me and her been rocking for 5YEARS ! That's damn near a lifetime.

B- "So what you gonna do about ole girl knowing you with Victoria?"

Me- "Shit what you mean? I honestly don't know why she like me and i'm not even her type. Shit , ik i'm alright but she making it seem like i'm allat! I mean let's be honest, she may not even want me for me. She don't even know what she is. Gay ? Bi ? Curious ? She want me for an experiment and she may drop me and our friendship ." I laugh a little bit at the thought . "Besides i got the girl of my dreams and i'm not trynna fuck nothing up ."

"I feel you man , and honestly i don't think you should do it either. You making the right choice being in the relationship you in and wanting it to get back on track like before ." She pulls in her parking space of the school . She parks it , grabs my hand and squeezes it gently. "But you need to watch your back with her bestfriend. She may try and end shit with you and Victoria and then have you to yourself. I actually like Victoria and i don't want nothing to happen to y'all."

I look in her eyes , this girl been having my back for so long and she just doesn't know what she does to help my life . I smile a little so she can see that i've been listening.

"Thank you, B."

"You're welcome. Now enough of that sad shit , how bout that ASS!"

"That ass is fat tho , ain't it ??"

"That was a test and you failed" B smacked me in the back of the head, "And let me find out you be looking longer than needed and i'll fight you" . She said getting out the car .

My bestfriend is crazy .