Chapter 7- It Just Happens

"Where's your boyfriend?" Seb asks, fiddling in the corner with his camera.

"We're.. Taking a break." I sigh.

Fletch and I both agreed that it would be easier to "break up" if we made people believe that things weren't going so well.

"Oh, really?" He looks up, interested.

"Yeah," I nod.

"Trouble in paradise?" He smirks.

I groan and roll my eyes as he laughs, at his own joke.

We're sat in an empty studio, some small magazine wants us to do a shoot, but like on most shoot days, well the past three anyway, Seb and I have instead resorted to sitting and talking about pointless topics.

He goes back to looking at his camera.

"Whatcha' looking at?" I mumble, sat against the plain white wall.

"Old photos," He shrugs.

"Of what?" I ask.

"Old models," He replies simply.

"Oh right," I nod my head.

We sit in silence for a while again and after a minute or so, he turns to me.

"Kitty?" He asks.

"Yeah?" I turn and look at him.

"Are you gonna get back with Lee?" He pipes up.

"I really don't know." I bite down on my lip.

"Alright," He sighs, he soon stands up, placed the camera on the tripod and sits back down. This time much closer to me.

"Are you alright about it?" He asks.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrug, feeling a little guilty.

"Then you shouldn't get back with him." He says, he lies his legs down flat and pats his thighs. Gesturing for me to rest my head on them.

"Why's that?" I ask, letting my hair spread across the ground and his legs. Almost like a waterfall.

"Because if you really cared you'd be over there now begging him to get back with you, or crying, or.. Or not admitting that you don't care." He smirks down at me.

"Yeah, I suppose. But there's a lot of history with us."

"I thought you said you'd only been together a few months?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah, but.. We were best friends before. And I.. Er, don't want to ruin that."

"Oh right, I see." He begins to play with a few loose strands of my hair.

"You have mood swings." I point out.

"Yeah, I know. I hate it." He smiles lightly.

"Why do you do it then?" I look up at him.

He shrugs. "I don't really know. It just kind of happens."

"Hm, that's kinda sad." I pout, reaching a hand up and cupping his cheek. He takes the hand that isn't playing with my hair and rests it on top my mine, removing it from his cheek and placing it down on his lap, but still holding it tightly.

"Hm," I smile a little. I let my eyes flutter closed.

"This is it." He exclaims.

"This is what?" I ask, looking up at him.

"The picture. This is the picture we need." He grins.

"I'm not having a picture of me lying down with my eyes closed on some magazine spread." I prop myself up.

"No, not just you, us." He grins.

"Us?" I ask.

"Us." He grins, practically throwing me off him and jumping up, he settles the camera down appropriately and sets it on time, rushing back to me.

He gets back into the position we were in before and I go along with it for the sake of the photo.

He soon practically lifts me up and places me inbetween his open legs. Wrapping his arms around my waist as I place mine on top of his and rest my head on his shoulder,

We then switch again and I sit on his lap once again, my head resting on his shoulder.

I then wrap my legs around his torso and he sits cross legged.

Although we every photograph we take I become increasingly aware that we are getting closer and closer.

Eventually I end up lying on his chest, for the next photograph I prop myself up by my hands so that I am hovering over him.

It must look good in the photo because my hair is dangling over his face. Covering it.

I slowly lean down further and further until our lips are almost touching. He wraps to hands around my waist and pulls me down into him, our lips crashing together.

The kiss is short, sweet and passionate.

All these feelings I had bottled up inside of me are finally being set free.

I break away from him and roll off onto the floor.

"They better not use those." I pant.

He turns his head and looks over at me. Smirking. "I bet they will." He grins.

I grin, and sit up, back against the wall.

"You confuse me."

"Do I?" He asks, playing with my fingers, which are linked with his.

"Yes." I grin.

"How?" He asks.

"Well one minute, you're playing me. The next you're all sweet and like this and we're kissing. I just don't understand." I sigh, looking away.

"I try not to be like that." He shrugs. "Like I said it just happens."

"I bet you're going to act like this never happened, aren't you?" I groan.

"I bet you're going to get back with Lee." He raises an eyebrow. "I don't blame you. Like I said, it just happens."

I laugh a little. "I've only known you for two weeks. How are things this complicated."

"I really don't know I-" "And don't say 'it just happens.' " I turn to him again. He stops talking and leans in again, cupping my face with his free hand and leaving a short kiss on my lips.

"Why can't we just stay here?" I budge up closer to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know. I wish we could, do you know, I don't like having these mood swings and being a player, I just.. Can't control it."

"Commitment issues?" It comes out more as a question.

"Maybe." He lets out a deep sigh.

He rests his head on top my mine.

"Kitty, you really are something you know."

----

Longest wait for an update EVER.

I'm so sorry it took this long, but I will be continuing this story :)

-ThroughTheKeyHole