f o u r

Alex was cradling her son in her arms. Owen was in the hospital, thanks to the 'Toretto Team' or whatever everyone called them. Emma was back with Jax in Charming and Alex had no clue where the rest of her family was. Deckard was gone, their mom was gone, and she was stuck. She looked down at her son before she placed him in his bed. She cracked the door open behind her so she could see him and she sat by the door in the hallway. She looked at the necklace in her hands and she got pissed.

She grabbed the two to-go bags she still packed every time she moved before she grabbed a gun and got Asher from the bed. She left everything else in her apartment as she got into her car and drove off. She called someone she knew that she could trust.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Mr. Nobody." She said. "You still got that job opening?"

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

The following of the book is a Fate of the Furious spoilers. So, if you want to know what happens in the movie then you can read. Otherwise, please don't.'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

She was sitting in the car, hacking into the prison. After she was done, she stood with Mr. Nobody. She looked at Hobbs then at Deckard, her anger boiling. Mr. Nobody looked at his watch.

"That took longer than expected."

Alex rolled her eyes before she opened the door of the car for both men. They got in but she didn't say anything. She climbed into the back with Mr. Nobody while someone else drove. She opened her lap top and began hacking again.

"What did you want me to hack, sir?" She asked.

"Owen's prison."

She froze in her seat before she began the hack. She cringed when she saw him laying there. As they stopped, she shut the computer and got out. The wonderful Toretto Team was sitting at the table. She looked at their cuffs and glared at the new kid.

"You cuffed them?" She asked.

"I was asked to round them up."

"That doesn't mean arrest them you idiot!" She snapped. "Cut them loose. We need them on our good side dumb ass."

Letty tossed her cuffs on the table and Alex smirked.

"Nice." She said. "Took you four hours?"

"I started an hour ago."

"Nice. Alright, let's see what we got."

As they talked about Cipher, Alex kept quiet. Eventually, Dominic Toretto came onto the screen and she stepped forward.

"Hold on. What does he have to do about this?"

"Cipher has something on him." Newbie said. "Nobody knows what."

"So we're going to get him out of her evil little claws. That's the plan?"

"Yes, in short."

"You want me, to help them, get him back?"

"Alex-"

"He put Owen in the hospital!" She snapped. "As of right now; he could die and I wouldn't care."

"Watch your mouth, bitch." Letty said.

Alex glared at her but Mr. Nobody kept them from killing each other. A door opened and she turned. Her eyes widened.

"Deckard?!"

"Alex?"

She walked over and hugged him as he hugged her back.