Idk

Zanes pov

I laid on one side of the bed trying my best to stay far from him. He took up a lot of damn space on this tiny bed. And of course he took all the blankets. Well it's not my house so it's not my place to complain, anyway his sweater was pretty warm besides these damn shorts I was okay. I was fine until I felt some breathing on my neck. I quickly turned over. "Fuck! Jeez what the hell Blaze?!" I panicked almost falling off the bed. "You're legs are cold. I can sense how uncomfortable you are." He said blankly. "No shit I'm cold. Maybe if you shared the blanket." I rolled my eyes and as soon as I started to turn over I felt warm hands grab my hips pulling me. "B-blaze?!" I called out as he pulled my hips to his under the sheets. "Hmm? You said you were cold. Go to sleep." He just fell asleep so easily. How could I sleep with him touching me?! I mean it's warm but I'm just used to sleeping alone...

Blazes pov

He's cold. Even when I'm holding him he's shaking. I hold him closer to my chest. "B-blaze..." He called out. "Yeah?" I responded. "Thanks for letting me stay over." "No problem."

-Next Morning-

I woke up and looked down at Zane. Gosh he was so cute, I just wanted every piece of him. It's Saturday so maybe he could stay a little while longer...? I just held him tighter as i tried to shut my eyes and sleep again. But I couldn't. Something was uncomfortable, like I was being restricted. I moved back a little to see a growing problem down under(ha I'm too innocent to say erection. Wait h*ck)... "Irene dammit." I tried slipping away but my arm was under him and I didn't want to wake him up. I mean I could just...no! Zane doesn't know me well I should at least try and control myself. "Ugh, is it morning already?" I heard Zane whine. "Gosh really? Morning? Well I'll just head to the bathroom." I quickly fumbled around standing up. "Wait! Uh you want me to cook something?" He gripped my wrist. I turned my head to face him. Irene how could you let a person be this attractive. "Sure, be right back!" I just darted to the bathroom.

Zanes pov

"Weirdo. Whatever I'll make bacon and eggs." I stood up and walked down his stairs. I'm surprised his parents haven't come home, matter of fact I haven't even seen them at all. His kitchen was small but I could manage. There was a picture on the fridge of him and a girl, that must be his mom. Maybe she'll be back soon. Damn I forgot to ask how much bacon he wanted. I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Blaze?" I called out. I knocked again and still not a response. I placed my finger on the door knob. "It's not even locked..?" I thought to myself. Maybe he's not even in here. I push open the door and...."Blaze I wan- OH MY CHRISTIAN EYES!" I slammed the door shut and ran back to the kitchen. "W-was he actually? Touching his- ugggggghhh. Time for awkward breakfast..." I clenched my fists. This has been the worst day of my life so far. "Zane? Sorry bout that." I heard a voice behind me. "Hey balls- Blaze! Can we just forget that I ever saw that...." I served his plate and placed it in his hands. I still couldn't look in his damn eyes. "Was it that bad? Heh, it's fine I get it that was kinda weird but whatever." He smiled eating. 'Whatever'? Is he serious?! "Pssh yeah. I'll be going!" I grabbed my bag. "Aw leaving so soon?" He smiled. "Erm, yeah! I'll finish the project on my own... thanks for the help!" I waved and rushed my edgy ass right back to my house and my holy bible. Hopefully no one at home will notice I'm a little off. I took a deep breath and opened the door. "I'm home." I closed the door and saw Garroth looking upset on the couch. "What's got you're panties in a bunch?" I rolled my eyes. "Who's clothes are you wearing?" He seemed very upset. I looked down puzzled. Oh my shit I didn't change my clothes. "These are...Katelyns! Yup I had to do homework with her and I stayed the night. Goodbye!" I walked to my room before he could ask anymore questions. Nailed it.

Blazes pov

Hmm, I wonder when he'll realize he left his other clothes here? Well whatever so much for first impressions.