Surprise

Dear Diary,

April 8th 2015

So last night was a shit storm. Just glad it's over! It's pretty early so I decided I'd just update this little book of mine. By the way future me i hope you aren't such a nervous dork. Anyway time to head on down to the hell hole called school. I'll update throughout the day. Peace!

Zanes pov

I grabbed my backpack and flung it over my shoulder. Garroth was still getting dressed so if I left quickly I could get to school without him following me. So like any normal human I hit that yeEET (I'm not sorry) down the steps and left. I could see other students leaving their houses but I didn't know any of them. I don't know many people at all. I quicken my pace and finally reached the front of my school. First period is gym, so that means I get to hide in the locker room and not do anything. Great! I looked around the halls and they seemed pretty crowed so no one would notice lil old me skipping class. I take a seat in one of the small benches in the locker rooms. Everyone else is probably in the gym already so I get to relax. "It's not like that man, it's something different." I hear a familiar voice say. I scatter to my locker and close the door. I don't lock it because I'm not retarded. "I don't know Blaze it's just, everyone is talking about you two." "Listen man, I don't need anyone telling me who I can hang out with!" I heard the familiar voice shout. "I'm looking out for you! If you're ever seen with Zane again kiss your position as Alpha goodbye! Oh, but is your emo fag of a friend worth it?" "I...I.." Blaze said. "Exactly. Now let's get to class." I heard footsteps so I quickly dropped from the locker. But the two guys weren't gone. Blaze still stood there. "Zane! Heh...you should really erm say when you're here." He said awkwardly. "If you think I care I don't. And if you think I'm hurt I'm not. So go on with your Alpha thing. It's not like we were close." I sat down and drew in my notebook. I shouldn't care. I don't care. I wish he cared- wait no I. Ugh.

Blazes pov

What does Balto know? I'll make it up to Zane. But he didn't seem to even notice...Still! Aphmau would want me to be a good friend! Then I saw the perfect people for the job. "Dottie, Rylan, Daniel! I need your help!"

Zanes pov

Dear Diary

So it's good to know Blaze doesn't see me even as a friend. One less person to give a shit about. Though these three werewolves have been following me a round recently. That's pretty much all I've had to deal with. Thank Irene today could've gone a lot worse.
___________

I shut my diary after a short update. I grabbed my books and started for the exit but I was cut off by those three werewolves. "Hi! I'm Dottie and we really need you to help us!" She didn't seem in need of assistance. "No thank you." I tried walking off again but her friend stopped me. "We'll reward you with food!" A brown haired one offered. "Okie dokie, what do you need help with?"

Ending this chapter here because I've been like mega nervous. I've been working on Jades story contest. So sorry if I've been inactive. Expect me to be back to normal after June 1st. Even if I don't win knowing who is gonna win is something I can't wait for! See y'all in June