Thick Girl

Authors Note

•hello I'm new at this have had a wattpad for awhile but I'm finally deciding to write a book.

Excited & you you enjoy💕🎀😊

Chapter 1

*

*

Hello my name is Kayla I'm a thick girl and I love myself. I have my momma my sister my brother and my daddy. Let me tell you a few things about them. My daddy is always encouraging me to be myself and not worry about the negative things people say about me. My mother always tells me to keep my head held high and that if I know I'm not fat not to let it get to me. My big sister always had my back.....if I was right of course. My brother is my brother we have our good times we have our bad times we laugh,we get mad at each other but at the end if the day we smile and I love them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next Day

*

*

Ughhhhh.....Time to get ready for school.

I get up go to my big,gorgeous closet and pick out something to wear...finally I decide on my white "dollars dollars dollars" shirt with gold writing,white pants with rips,gold Michael Kors sandals, my gold Michael Kors watch and my gold heart necklace...then I go to my bathroom and do my hygiene and all my other business.

I decide to wear my long luxes hair curly I go down downstairs to the smell of bacon,eggs, & grits.

I finish eating and grab my keys, cross-bag, jacket & backpack I lock the door and hope in my all white Range Rover and ride off to school. I walk into school to be greeted by the schools HOE.

Yepp that's right school hoe. Hallway convo (a-Aaliyah K-kayla)

A-Good Morning Fatty

K-Good Morning Hoe

A-Girl who you calling a hoe? At least I can get some.

K-You obviously and you only get some because you suck em.

A-Yeah you right I suck em but I got skills so I do it good.

K-Yeah whatever and I'm thick NOT fat but Bye Hoe

A-Yeah okay and bye!

*End of convo*

I walk to my locker to grab my books & meet my Friend Casi. Locker convo because hers is next to mine.

C-Heyyyyy Kayla

K-Heyy Casi

C-What you got planned today?

K-Nothing much wanna come over & chill? I'm cooking for the fam.

C-Yeah if you don't mind.

K-Girl I said I'm cooking for the fam you know you fam.

C-Lol yeah alright lets go to class.

K-Kayy

I grab my books out my locker and turn around to walk off but I bumped into.....Shawn one of the schools basketball players.

K-I'm sorry

S-It's okay ma just be careful

K-Thanks

And with that Shawn hands me my books and I walk off to class with Casi. We made it just in time we walked in and the bell rung we went in the back to our usual seats.