Looking Back

Aniya's POV

As I pulled off, I couldn't help but look back. My mom always told me, when you look back that means that your not ready to end it. Your not ready to let go. Your not string enough. But when you don't look back, that means that you are honestly ready to let go. Your string enough to move on. Well, I guess that I'm not ready to move on from Chris. When I seen him yesterday my heart dropped. And it was like my heart ached. I can't even explain the feeling. You'll know what I'm talking about if it happened to you. Anyway, seeing Chris yesterday showed me that I still have feelings for him. I just didn't want admit it. I honestly do love Chris. I do care about him. If I didn't, then I wouldn't have taken him his work, I wouldn't have kissed him. I would've tested him and told him to come over in the morning. I would've just told him that I didn't want to be with him and then I would've just kept it pushing. It was something inside of me that just kept pulling me towards him. I don't know what it is.

I can honestly say that Chris does love me. I know that for a fact. No, I don't know why he did what he did, but you never know. A part of me wants to take him back, but then again why should I. I still have feelings for him. And yeah, their strong. But I'm just not about to do this, I can't be with someone who doesn't, and isn't ready for a relationship. Why is he ready to be with me all of a sudden?

I have so much stuff that I want to say to him, I just don't know where to begin. I laid in my bed damn near all night just looking up at my ceiling. I just don't know what to do and it's beyond stressful. I decided to get up, I know that Chris will be here soon. I took a quick shower, threw my hair into a sloppy bun, and I threw on some shorts, my all black socks and a gray and black basketball shirt. I went downstairs and opened up the blinds.

When I got done with all that, I looked up to see Chris pull into my driveway. I went to my door and waited, he was starting to make me mad. I just so happened to open the door when he was about to knock. Yeas, I am feigning. Anyway, I moved to the side so that he could come in. He followed me to the couch, but he sat all the way on the other side like he was scared and shit. I got up and sat next to him. I wanted to make him comfortable so that he could give me his answers. I didn't want him to sugar coat anything. I laid my head on his chest and I grabbed his hand. I felt his body start to relax.

"Now. let's talk.", I said to him while playing with his fingers.