Thoughts

Aniya's POV

I've been through a lot in such a short amount of time. Like forreal forreal. My parents have finally came back home. How long they going to be here? I truly and honestly don't know. It's to the point that I don't even care anymore. I've been without them for so long, that it wouldn't even matter to me if they were here or not. Crazy right? I know.

As for Chris,I haven't talked to him. I heard he was in the hospital but I don't know why. I doubt that we will ever be cool again. I can honestly live with that. I think? It's just crazy how we can go from being so close that nothin could even get in the middle of us. To us not even caring about each others presence. Existence.

I'm going back to school today. I really don't want to but this is my last year. Getting ready to graduate soon and never look back.

I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on. I stepped in and did my hygiene thing. I walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth. I went into my room and lotioned my body up. I walked towards my closet and took out my ripped black high waisted skinny jeans. And white and navy blue stripped Brooklyn jersey. I put on my navy blue and white weed socks with my white Uggs. I sat down at my vanity and straightened my hair. I threw on some light make-up grabbed ny bookbag and keys and left out my patio door. I didn't want to be seen.

I had a good 30 minutes until I had to get to school. So I went to the WaWa and grabbed me some hot cheetos with orange juice. I finally pulled up out front of the school and when I stepped up out front all eyes was on me. But that's nothing new.

I went to my locker and put my book bag in it. I grabbed my music sheets and made my way to the first period class. I saw Chris all in some girls face. It pissed me off I'm not gonna lie, but I don't have time for him. When I looked up again him and I made direct eye contact. He put his finger in the girls face telling her to hold on and continued to stare at me.

I dropped my gaze and kept walking to my music appreciation class. The fuck was he looking at. I walked into class and sat down at my piano. I liked Music Appreciation. I just like music in general. It really is a release.

"Okay class let's have seat. I want to talk about the showcase that we have coming up. Now, a couple of you will be performing together and the rest of you will be performing alone." He said going over to the board and writing down the names of who was doing what.

I was just in a daze. My mind was racing. Why was Chris starring at me like that? He was most likely being a smart ass. Yeah, that's it. Right? Ugh, I don't even know. And it's pissing me off even more that I don't know what's going on. I just need some time to myself. I grabbed my book bag and walked out of the classroom.

"Aniya!" I heard my teacher yell after me.

But I just kept walking. What the hell is going on with me and why. I thought that I was over Chris. I thought that I would be ok with never having to speak to and or talk to him ever again. But I guess not. Truth is, I don't know what I would do without Chris being in my life. There I said it. No matter what, I need Chris. I want Chris. Too bad he doesn't feel the same way. Or does he?