Four Letter Joke

Chris's P.O.V

I don't know where I was at. All I heard was voices and beeping noises. The voices sounded like my mom and my step dad, but I'm not realky sure. I couldn't open my eyes, all I saw was pure black. I doubt that it was my parents though. I haven't seen them in a long time. They were like Aniya's parents. Always gone because their jobs came first, and my real dad. He did my mom wrong so many times. Now that's why I'm the way I am. I saw him do it and my mom took him back time after time like it was okau for him to do it. That's why I do what I do. Even though I'm I'm old enough to know that it's not right. I still do it. These girls let me do it to them. So why not. Aniya was the only one that didn't take my shit. She reminded me of my mom. After a while she got tired of my dad and bounced.

"Chris, chris." The sound of my mom's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. When I opened my eyes, I still couldn't really see. Everything was blurry. I blinked my eyes a couple of times. That's when I was able to see clear again. I was definitely in the hospital. My mom, step dad and real father were all starring at me. Even the doctor.

"Why am I here?" I asked

"Well you had to get your stomach pumped, you were high and drunk. You almost had a damn heart attack. Care to explain." My real dad yelled.

"Victor calm down, damn quit yelling." I replied.

"Victor? I'm still your dad don't forget that."

"Oh are. Are you still my dad. Last time I saw you was when mom left you. But your still my dad. Greg is my real father. Yeah I was smoking and drinking. I have so much shit on my mind man it's crazy. Lord knows when was the last time I saw both of you. Your job is way more important. Oh and Victor, I lost the girl of my dreams because I wanted to be just like you. I wanted to have my cake and eat it to. But it's all good. Fuck her and fuck you. Now would y'all get the hell out. Im tired." I yelled. I did love Aniya. Well at least I think I did but that shits for the birds now. I'm over her, she's over me.

"We'll talk about this when you wake up." My mom said walking out the room with the doctor.

"I'm sorry son." Greg said kissing my forehead and walking out. And Victor my real "father" just shook his head and left. Fuck em all. Fuck it all. Fuck love man too. Aniya was right. What the fuck is so special about it anyway. You only get hurt in the long run, and hurt the people that you thought you cared about. Love is just a four letter word with a million different meanings. And I don't want to know what those meanings are anymore. It's pointless. Love is pointless.