Nightmare

Tom was sitting in the living room watching the television as per usual. Edd was upstairs helping Matt because he has some how fallen out the window. There was a knock at the door. "Tom! Get the door!" Edd yelled trying to keep from dropping Matt. "Why me? Can't you get it?" Tom yelled back not wanting to look away from his show. The knock came again but was louder. "No Tom! You get it! You're closer!" Tom rolled his eyes or...whatever his eyes were, an got up walking to the door. He opened the door to see a smiling Tord standing in front of him. He just stared at him for a while before slamming the door in his face. Tord knocked on the door again and spoke this time. "Tom please just let me explain!" "Why would I let you anywhere near us?!" There was silence for a while. "...please..." Tord said back in a voice a child would use to get something they wanted. Tom growled and walked over to the door swinging it open. "FINE! One chance to redeem yourself!" Tord looked up joy all over his face as he went to give Tom a hug but quickly backed off.

Edd came downstairs with a terrified Matt behind him. "Tom who was at the...door..." Edd said as he looked over to see Tord standing in their living room. Edd stormed up to Tord tears in his eyes. "Get out! NOW!" Edd yelled pointing at the door and letting a few tears fall. "Edd..." Tom said putting a hand on Edds shoulder. "I'm letting him explain..." Edd looked up kind of surprised. "You...you can't be serious..." Tom chuckled a little bit an looked back up at Tord. "I just wanna hear him embarrass himself..." Edd looked up at Tord with a glare and crossed his arms. "Fine...explain then..." Edd said as Tord looked down nervously. "Ok so...it wasn't my fault...I didn't know what I was doing! I got this note and...I just...I was trying to protect you!"

"PROTECT US?!" Edd yelled as he stormed up to Tord again with more tears falling. Tom quickly grabbed onto Edd's arm and pulled him back. "Edd calm down!" Matt yelled, helping Tom hold him back.

They finally got Edd back as Edd fell to his knees tears falling to the ground. "...how...the hell were you protecting us?..." Edd said in a low growling voice, not even looking up from the ground. "Well... I-I um...I got this note and it had some...pretty powerful words on it! It said if I didn't do what I did then you guys would get hurt and I just...I didn't want to go through with that." Tord said getting on his knees in front of Edd. It was silent for a bit before Edd jumped onto Tord. "SO YOU DECIDE TO KILL US YOURSELF THEN HUH? CAUSE YOU DIDN'T WANT SOMEONE ELSE TO HAVE ALL THE FUN!" Edd yelled punching Tord a couple times more tears rolling down his face. Tom and Matt had to pull him off of Tord again before Tord could get up and back away. Edd bear hugged Tom as both Tom and Matt glared at Tord.

"How about you just go Tord..." Matt said sadly while looking down. "B-But I-" "Just go Tord...its over..." Tom said grabbing Edd's hand and attempt at bringing him upstairs. "I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry..." Tord said starting to sob as he fell to his knees again. Edd broke away from Tom and walked over to Tord. He stared at him for a little while before kicking him as hard as he could so that he falls over. Tord clenched his teeth and held onto his stomach as Edd kicked him again. "Hows this for sorry?!" Edd yelled kicking him more. This time Tom and Matt didn't even try and stop him he just let him go without a word.

"E-Edd...stop...I didn't mean any harm...I just came to apologize..." Tord said now backed up into a corner. Edd walked into the kitchen not saying anything. Tord looked up at Matt and Tom who were now making their way upstairs. Tord was now terrified as he saw Edd walk back in with a knife. "E-Edd...what...what are you doing with that?" Tord whimper and Edd walked over and pulled Tord by his feet out onto the middle of the living room floor. "Edd?..." Tord whimper again trying to fight him back. Edd sat on top of Tord using his knees to hold his arms down. "Edd please don't do this! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Tord yelled, tears rolling down both sides of his face. He didn't even know how Edd was this strong. Edd lifted the knife and smiled. He sat there for a little while just holding the knife right above Tord as Tord starred at it, horrified.

"Goodnight...old friend..." Edd said before running the knife into Tords chest as Tord screamed and sat up in his bed. He was sweating and looked around to see where he was. "It...It was a nightmare...that's the fifth one this week..." Tord said covering his face with his hands and falling back into his pillow. "Boss?...are you alright?" Paul said calmly as he walked in and turned on the light. "Yeah yeah...I'm fine...just another damn nightmare..." Tord said sitting on the edge of his bed, keeping his eyes on the floor. "Jeez Boss...that's the fifth one this-" "I know...don't remind me..." Paul walked over to Tord and sat next to him. "Me and Pat have actually been talking about these nightmares....Boss...I think we need to get you some help..." Paul said in a serious tone as Tord stood up and walked over to the door. "I don't need any help...I'm just fine..."