Chapter 3- Sparklingkit

That battle was frightning and very unesassary for Sparklingkit. She had to wait until it was safe for her to go and tell Pinestar what her dream told her to do. But then she had to wait until a kittypet was done talking with him. 

     She trotted down to the riverside and ate a few minnows an apprentice brought by before searching for the Miracle Stone. It wasn't hard to find at all since it glowed and a reflection of the sun caught on the smooth silver surface of the rock.

     Mewbell was an all white she-cat with a few blotches of evenly covered ginger spots and a collar with a blue bell on the end. She really never understood the idea of twolegs putting choking circles around their kittypets' neck. She emerged from Pinestar's den with him following and Sparklingkit wanted a chance to tell him her dream.

     "Pinestar?" He small mew barely triggered him to turn to the kit in curiousity.

     "Yes little one?"

     She shoved the mouse sized stone to him, "I had a dream from Starclan. There is a new prophecy that you will be a part of tonight. The clan is in great danger but miracles will save us."

     "You would make a great Medicine Cat!" He lifted the stone into his mouth and flicked his tail to his den. ""Follow me."

     Sparklingkit turned to see that a crowd of cats had gathered to see what she wanted with the Leader. Surprised, she trotted through the crowd and stepped up the Moon Rock to Pinestar's Den.

     "Settle down in this nest and tell me about your dream." His voice was soft and quiet and his eyes seemed concerned. She then just blurted out the entire night before and when she was finished she had to catch her breath before hearing his answer.

     "Tonight?" He inquired.

     "Yes."

     Suddenly, a soft breeze settled in the warm greenleaf air. A white tortoiseshell she-cat strode in like the wind and captured all attention to her. Pinestar looked confused and looked back and forth between Sparklingkit and Featherbreeze.

     Featherbreeze has been the Medicine Cat even before Pinestar was an apprentice. Her slim long body always makes her look like a ghost learking in the night,

     "This young kit has been visited by Starclan." Pinestar sat up and pushed the stone toward the Medicine Cat. Her face lit up and she stared deep into Sparklingkit's eyes.

     Feeling the stone and closing her eyes she whispered, "Starclan. See onto this kit. Give her strength."

     Sparklingkit found herself waking up again. She peered around in confusion. A field, some rocks, and a giant shimmery puddle. A shadowy cat figure slowly made its way up to her.

     "Come child. A prophecy must be delivered for the sake of the clan." She strode toward the puddle behind the shadowy cat and sat beneath the glimmery stars of Silverpelt. "I am Yellowtail, a formor Medicine Cat of Riverclan. You are the one who sees and the one who understands and the one who will bring victory to the clans."

     Overwhelmed, Sparklingkit peered down into her reflection of the waving waters. She gasped as she saw herself start to sparkle. She glew a brilliant shade of white and sparkles were scatted amungsed her silver tabby pelt.

     "Why me? What's so special about me?"

     The shadowy figure turned into the moonlight so Sparklingkit could see her face. No eyes! She looked down in disgust. Though the she-cat had a beutiful patchy pelt, She couldn't stand to see her closed eye sockets.

     "You are chosen by Starclan. Does one need to question why or how?" She looked back down to the water's edge and prepared herself to be told a prophecy. "Starclan has sent me to deliver this prophecy to the clans. 'Miracles upon miracles, three is the key. Speak your words wisley, ememies  will set you free." Everything started faded and again Sparklingkit was under