Prologue

Footsteps.
They quickened every second that passed.
Breathing turning heavy.
And the many footsteps heard behind.

The person was exposed to the moonlight time by time, to show her wearing all in black. The only thing that stood out were the blood red eyes, thirsty for blood. But they weren't full of bloodlust. It was filled with fear. The person's long brown hair tightened into a high ponytail to give the person the view in front of the person as that person's ears caught the sound of those running for her. The person's black jacket camouflaging the person with the dark. But not enough to hide. The hood upright and covering the face.

The next thing the person saw was that he/she was surrounded. The person's blood red eyes had given the people around him/her fear but they needed to  catch that person to assassinate the Sakura family blood line. Who are they? Sakura is a family of assassins, famous for their blood red eyes. This family of assassins always get the job done. But when they decided to leave the assassination life behind, they were brutally murdered as one of their youngest was forced to flee by their mother. So here they were, surrounded by their killers.

As if a second passed, the group surrounding that person were dead. But they continued to run, knowing there will be more if they didn't continue to run, tossing the black jacket aside as that person continued to run, showing a face of a female running for her life as her blood red eyes turned into a dark chocolate brown colour, mixing her identity with the citizens around her.