Chapter 48

Mishuru walked to school until she noticed someone blocking her way. She looked up to see a familiar figure before widening her eyes lightly. "Fubuki-san?"

"Yo, Mishuru-chan," Fubuki said before giving a gentle smile. "I'm here to find Endou-kun. Do you know where he is?"

"Yeah, follow me," Mishuru said and brought him to the field, where the team was already practicing. Mishuru was late because her mother gave her a long lecture about having to be careful. "How are you doing, Fubuki-san?"

"Not too good..." Fubuki-san said. "I got kicked off from my team as Coach."

"Eh... I guess it's Fifth Sector's doing..." Mishuru said.

"It is..." Fubuki said before he sighed. They continued to watch the field when a ball came towards Fubuki-san, who caught the ball easily. Mishuru took the ball from Fubuki-san and said, "Yeah, you were too bright for my eyes to handle just now..." as she rubbed her eyes as Fubuki gently chuckled at her.

"Fubuki?" Endou said. "It's you, isn't it! And as usual, Mishuru is the first to bring any Inazuma Japan members! I should start bringing her everywhere as my good luck charm!"

"Uh, no thanks," Mishuru said as she went down to the field along with Fubuki.

"I was worried about you," Kidou said. "I heard you were removed from your position as Haruken's trainer and then went missing."

"He went into hiding, that's all," Mishuru said as she gave the ball back before she sighed, shoving her hands into the pockets of her jacket.

"You knew where he was?" Kidou asked.

"Yeah... But the fewer people knowing it, the lesser the chances of them finding him," Mishuru said before she looked at Fubuki who gave her a wink. "Hakuren had fallen into the hands of Fifth Sector," Fubuki said, a sad look on his face even if he was smiling.

"Hakuren was also trying to prove Fifth Sector's wrongdoings by soccer by winning," Fubuki said. "But they secretly infiltrated Hakuren,  and by the time I realized it, almost all the members were under Fifth Sector's commands. And then, I was declared to be a rebel to the Holy Emperor's cause, and I was forced out of Hakuren. But Hakuren still has players who aren't following Fifth Sector." before he stood up. "I want to do everything to save them and Hakuren. Please, Team Raimon. Release Hakuren from Fifth Sector." before giving a deep bow, with an upset look on his face.

"Fubuki..." Endou said.

"I need your help," Fubuki said. "Help from the power of those stirring up the winds of revolution! You!"

"We'll do it," Shindou said. "We'll win and free Hakuren at all costs!"

"Really?" someone said and everyone looked to notice a grown female with blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing blood red lipstick and dark eyeshadow while wearing a red dress that hugged her body. Mishuru immediately growled as she stood up, wary of the woman. "What do you want, Ai?!" Mishuru exclaimed.

"Oh, nothing. I wanted to see how my escaped hostage is doing," as she strutted down towards them as Mishuru clenched her hands. "Turns out you have not learned your lesson about disobeying Fifth Sector. You're just like your aunt. A useless female that deserves nothing in the world." before being hit harshly by a ball in the face, causing it to burn a bit as the makeup smudged. Ai shrieked before all turned to see Ryu, walking over. 

"I already told you. Next time you disturb them, it's your face."

"Ugh, Ryu! You're such a freak!"

"I may be a freak but you will never stop being a jerk," Ryu said as she got the ball back before Ai stomped away. Mishuru sighed as she sat back down onto the ground before looking at Ryu who smiled and nodded. "Alright, back to what you were saying Fubuki-san."