Who We Were Back Then

This was supposed to be their 1st anniversary in a relationship but something went wrong. Chichi was walking to the park because Bonbon was going to surprise her until that day...

Chichi: *searching for Bonbon* Where is he?.........There you are! I've been looking all-.....
Unknown Girl: *holds Bonbon's hand* *kisses Bonbon in the lips*
Bonbon: *kisses back*
Chichi: *gasps* B-Bonbon?
Bonbon: *looks at Chichi*  Chichi....
Chichi: *crying* *runs away*
Bonbon: Chichi!....wait! *runs to Chichi* Chichi, I'm so sor-...
Chichi: *slaps Bonbon's face* How could you??
Bonbon: Chichi...I-I can explain. I-I..*expressed with guiltness*
Chichi: You don't have to explain, Bon. I saw it and you two were kissing each other. How can you do this to me? After all I've done to you *feels angry*
Bonbon: Please, forgive me...T-That won't happen again, I-I promise *crying*
Chichi: You're right. It won't happen again because it's done
Bonbon: B-But...Chichi...I Love You
Chichi: Don't be such an asshole, Bonbon...Get you and your precious girl out of my sight!
Bonbon: Chichi...*kneels* *grabs Chichi's legs* please....don't leave me! *sobs*
Chichi: Get off me! *removing his hands off* I'm sick of your explanations *walks out*
Bonbon: *crying*
Unknown Girl: Hey You...
Bonbon: Huh?
Unknown Girl: Why didn't you tell me?
Bonbon: Hey, I'm sorry t-...
Unknown Girl: *slaps Bonbon* Why didn't you tell me that you had a girlfriend?
Bonbon: I-I can explain also-...
Unknown Girl: You...lied to me. I thought you were the one, but I was wrong. I shouldn't have believe you.......*feeling confused* You know what? It's over for the both of us. I Hate You! *feeling angry* *walks out*
Bonbon: *crouches* "What's wrong with me? What have I done? Why did this have to happen?" *sob* *sob*

The next day...

Bonbon went to Chichi's house if she's at home but when he got there...

Bonbon: Chichi? Are you home? Hello? .....Uhm excuse me, Sir. Is Chichi and her family here?
Old Man: Aw you missed them
Bonbon: W-What? W-Why? Where are they going?
Old Man: They're going to the airport to fly to London. They're going to visit their Aunt Jodi. Someone tells me that they're not coming back
Bonbon: Oh no. I'm too late
Old Man: You can still chase her. They just left a few seconds ago
Bonbon: Okay. Thanks for the info, Sir
Old Man: You're welcome

Time Skip...

Bonbon: Come on! Come on! Come on! Where are you? *parks his car and runs inside the airport* *looking around* .....Their they are! *runs* *immediately stops*
Police: Hold it right there, Mister. Where do you think your going?
Bonbon: Uhm...uh...I want to chase my girlfriend. It's very important
Police: No you can't. You're not allowed to unless you have a ticket
Bonbon: I...uh....
Information Personel: Attention! Everyone! The flight to London will begin in 1 minute
Bonbon: What?! Let me go inside! *pushing the Police*
Police: I said you can't!
Bonbon: Aaarrrgghhh!!! *pushes the Police then he runs as fast as he can*
Police: Hey! Get back here! *chasing Bonbon*
*The airplane is starting to go up in the sky*
Chichi: *humming* Hmmm?
Bonbon: Chichi! Please! Stop!
Chica: Don't give him attention, Chichi
Chichi: Yes, Sis
Bonbon: Please!!!! Chichi!!!!
*the airplane is now up in the sky*
Bonbon: No!!!!!! *drops on the floor* *crying* Chichi! Come back! I need you! Please!
Chichi: *sobbing*
Bonbon: *crying* I'm an idiot
Police: There you are!
Bonbon: Huh?
Police: I got ya' *captures Bonbon*
Bonbon: *trying to liberate himself*
Police: How many times do I have to tell you? You're not allowed to go inside if you don't have a ticket!
Bonbon: I...uh...I'm so sorry
Police: *throws Bonbon outside the airport* And Stay Out!

To be continued...