iii

*

"So, your roommate SinB is moving out and you're gonna live here alone?" Yoongi breaks the silence surrounding them by asking. They are eating silently in the table with the dish that Eunha had just made.

"Ah, yeah." Eunha answered. "She said they have a newly built house near here and she wants to stay with her family."

Yoongi nodded a response and continued munching his food. He reached for the glass of milk beside his plate and drinks it but before he can finish it, he tasted something weird and choked.

Startled, Eunha stood up from her chair. "Oh my god. Are you okay, babe?" He heard Eunha asked out of worry.

"I'm o-okay."

"Is there something wrong with the drink?"

"N-no. It's perfectly fine. I'm perfectly fine." Yoongi answered back with a small smile on his lips and wiped his mouth using the back of his hand. There's really something strange today. Eunha knows that he doesn't like too much sugar on his milk. The food kind of taste weird also. Eunha is a good cook and she always makes delicious food, it can be a dish served in a five star restaurant.

He also noticed that Eunha is kind of strange with her actions. She seems lost with her train of thoughts. She's just sitting in her seat with an indescribable look etched on her face. She's not even eating her own food, only playing with her fingers resting on the table.

Yoongi thought that there's really something wrong today. From the unsettling feeling inside his chest this morning, to the strange atmosphere surrounding this place, to SinB's sudden change of expression and to Eunha's behavior.

"Hey babe, is there something wrong?" Eunha looked up at him. He also noticed that her eyes lack of emotion and expression. Different from what he remembers. Eunha's eyes expresses what she is feeling, it's like her eyes are the mirror of her emotions. But right now, it's really different. Her eyes are blank.

"W-wrong? No, nothing."

"You seem lost today. Is there something bothering you?

He got no response so he tried again.

Yoongi walked towards the chair beside Eunha and took a sit. Using his right hand, he reached for her hand resting on her lap. "You know, you can tell me everything." He softly said, looking straight at Eunha's eyes. "Babe, say it and I'll help you." He kissed her hand and smiled while staring at Eunha with so much love and adoration present in his eyes.

Eunha only returned the smile while looking at him with the same blank eyes again. Yoongi knows that something is bothering her, and as a loving boyfriend, he wants to know what it is and he will do everything just to help her girlfriend.

"It's just....." She released a sigh. "What date is it today?"

"It's the 27th of May. Why?"

"And?" Eunha asked him back, waiting for an answer..

"It's our anniversary! I already gave you my gift and greeted you." Yoongi said with so much enthusiasm and a wide grin spreading on his lips. "I also arranged a romantic date for us. And speaking of romantic date, it's getting late so we really need to go."

Eunha shook her head. "No, other than that. Can you not really remember anything at all?" She asked, looking at him and expecting for an answer.

Yoongi only looked at him, confusion visible on his face. "Other than our anniversary, what other event should I remember for today?" He asked, baffled. What's with today?