iv

*

Yoongi arrived at the restaurant. This is the place where the three of them namely Kyungsoo, Eunha and him would always eat to celebrate something or to just catch up with each other. Upon remembering those moments, a huge grin is slowly spreading on his lips. He actually missed those times and it's been a while since they've done that together so he mentally told himself to invite Kyungsoo to eat with them here after his date with Eunha.

He got out of the car and walked inside the restaurant. The place was filled with only few people so it wouldn't be hard to see his best friend, considering he actually got no hair because he's bald. He's the only one bald inside the restaurant.

He saw Kyungsoo sitting at the far end of resto, his head low with two drinks on the table so he slowly strolled towards him, chest tightening as he got closer and closer. He just feel nervous and he doesn't why. Is because of the happenings this day? Or about how Kyungsoo is so eager to see him and talk to him?

"Kyungsoo-hyung!" Yoongi shouted, waving his hand in front of Kyungsoo's face. But the older only looked at him with an expressionless face and nodded. Signaling him to take a sit. So he sat, grabbing the flavored drink on the table and took a sip.

Kyungsoo is so quite right now. Well, most of the time he's really quite with a boring look on his face. But right now, he's quite with an unreadable expression. Holding the cup of drink on both of his hands, he thinks of what to say. Should he break the silence by asking? Or should he just stay quite and wait for his best friend to say something? Maybe he should just choose the latter because Kyungsoo looks so scary right so if he breaks the silence he's afraid he would just-

"Suga." He was stopped with his train of thoughts when he heard Kyungsoo called him by his pet name. Kyungsoo never calls him with his pet name with such a serious tone in his voice. He usually calls him by his pet name to make fun of him like calling him Sugar or something so he looked at him with a confused face.

"How are you feeling?" Kyungsoo asked again, and finally with an emotion visible on his face. He's worried.

Yoongi offered him a small smile first before answering. "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. How about you, hyung? How was your drive here? Please promise me you won't call me again while you're driving. I don't want to be last one whom you have talk to before you die, that would be so creepy." He stated as a joke while laughing, trying to lighten the atmosphere between them but to no avail. His best friend is just still looking at him and obviously, not laughing.

"Hyung are you okay? Is there something wrong? You can tell me. Actually, Eunha is-"

Upon hearing Eunha's name, Kyungsoo suddenly talk.

"Suga, what date it is today?"

Yoongi scoffed before answering. "Really, hyung? You don't know what date it is today? Why is everyone asking me the date today? I'm not a calendar or something. Eunha also-" 

"Just answer my goddamn question!" He stopped when Kyungsoo suddenly shouted at him with gritted teeth. He swallowed first before answering.

"Okay. Chill man. It's the 27th of May. Why?"

"Year. What year is it?"

"2017. Today is actually Eunha's and I anniversary as a couple that's why I visited her."

Upon mumbling his last word, he saw Kyungsoo widened his eyes. Yes, Kyungsoo's eyes are naturally wide but right now it widened more as if he can't believe what he is hearing. Slowly, he saw Kyungsoo let go of the cup he is holding and with shaking hands he fished out his phone from his pocket and furiously tapped it.