~Random~ Emmett x Locke. 1

~Emmett's pov~

It was a friday morning and as usually I got up to get ready for school. My house was fairly loud in the morning because I have three sisters. I'm the only boy in the house so I feel like a loner. Tonight my boyfriend Locke was going to take me somewhere special but I'm not sure where since he won't tell me no matter how much I poke him. 

"Emmett!" My sister Bella called. "Where did you put the hairbrush?" Bella banged on my door and I slowly got up. "It's in the bathroom cupboard." I said.  "I can't find it!" I groaned getting irritated.  "Then maybe Lizzy has it." That moment I knew she left and stomped off to Lizzys room. I put on my black shirt and grey pants and headed downstairs to eat cereal. I saw I got a text from Locke.

(L=Locke. E= Emmett)

L: Hey cutie~

E: Hey Lockyy <3

L: You ready for tonight! Or I should say today since it's after school but whatevs. 

E: I still wanna know where you're taking me. Do I need to bring anything?

L: Mm nope~! Not gonna say. Just dress casual. I have to go cya at school luv you Babe

E: Luv u too bab. 

I blushed seeing him calling me "Babe" since that's new. I sighed and finished my cereal and said goodbye to to my mom. I waited for my three sisters Bella, Lizzy, and Marnie. Soon enough they walked out talking about some popular guy at school they like. Lizzy is the youngest while Bella is in the middle and Marnie is the oldest. Older than me sadly but I have a boyfriend unlike her. I chuckled a bit and we all walked to school and I even joined in on the popular guy conversation. The thing that really bugged me was when they got to Locke they practically had their puppy dog voice going.

"Locke is so cute. It stinks that he already has a girlfriend." Lizzy pouted.

"Who even IS his girlfriend?" asked Bella. Lizzy and Bella don't know that I'm gay or even dating him but Marnie does. Marnie is someone I can count on keeping secrets. Plus she supports me all the way. Marnie winked at me giving "I got your back" sign. 

"You can't just guess its a girl. Maybe is a guy? You never know!" Marnie smiled and me. I gave her a small thumbs up as a thanks. Lizzy and Bella just looked at each other confusingly and I just chuckled.  When we got to school I went over to my locker and put my bag inside, grabbed my binder and headed to class. Today is going to a great day.