~Random~ Emmett x Locke 3

~Emmett's pov~

When it was time for lunch everyone stormed out of their classes. Me being me I took my time and walked to my locker.  I put my binder and my water bottle in my backpack and that's when someone grabbed my shoulder aggressively. I turned around and saw it was Joey. 

"What?" I asked "Can you let go of my shoulder?" He gripped it harder ignoring my question. 

"I don't think I can do that. You are going to feel real pain." He smirked and I looked at him annoyed and a bit sheepishly. I gulped knowing I don't fight. I can barely throw a good kick! How am I going to stand up to this guy?" I looked around and saw no one was in the halls because the bell was about to ring. I was alone with my bully. He made a fist and I flinched, I looked around once more and then tried punching him but he dodged. He backed up a bit and looked at me with a weird smile.

"Oh so the little boy wants to fight? Mm not against me! Your too small and you look like a twig! Barely any muscles." Joey laughed. I really hated this guy but he was right. I had no idea how to fight so I just went with my all. I ran up to him trying to tackle him down but his leg met my leg and he kicked back. I was thrown on the ground. I tried to get up but he slammed his fist into my chest knocking the breath of of me. I gasped trying to breathe and noticed one of my bandages from my arms came off showing scars of the past. 

"Ah see little weakling. Can't even handle his sadness." That really ticked me off and so I got up and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He yelped and I looked at him hugging his body. 

"Tch. You will pay weakling!" He yelled. I just ran to the lunch room and looked for Locke.

"There you are? What happen to you you look hurt!" Locke examined me closely. Suddenly he hugged me it looked like he didn't care people were looking. "I'll patch you up." He whisperd in my ear and stopped hugging me. I felt my face was burning and everyone just continued eating. After Locke was done eating he gave me his cookie and took me into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw a bruise on my arm probably when I fell. I munched on the cookie while Locke cleaned up some blood on my leg. My chest was probably bruised too but I didn't wanna look. 
"All right I did my best." Locke said raising from the ground. "You better now?" I smiled at him.

"I'm always better when I'm with you Locke." I chuckled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He smiled back.

"Oh no I'm melting!"He said playfully and sank to the ground. I smirked and helped him up. 

"Let's go get ready for class." I said and held his arm.
"Sure! No one is in the halls right now so~" He inched his hand down to my hand and held it. "Let's go!" We walked off to our lockers and got our stuff. Before the bell rang for everyone to get out of lunch Locke gave me a quick pet on the head and walked off to class. I blushed and walked off to find my other friends. When I entered class I saw Joey giving me a dirty look and I just ignored him and sat in my seat. I actually had to idea why he hated me. I wonder if it has anything to do with Locke since I remember Locke telling me stories about him hanging out with him before.  

 (Author's Note) I actually love this short story! If you like it leave in the comments if I should make a separate story or stories for Emmett and Locke.