~Random~ Emmett Locke 2

~Locke's Pov~ 

I entered school with a bright smile on my face. I had nothing on my mind except hanging out with Emmett today. I was so excited I just wanted school to be over by now. I walked into my first hour and saw my friends Jay and Brice. They both know I'm dating Emmett which makes me happy that they do because they help me say no to girls who try to ask me out. 

"Hey dude! You excited for you know what tonight?" Brice said with a smirk.

"Dude shut up!" I laughed and playfully pushed him and walked to my seat. I saw some girls looking at me and I just chuckled. 

"His chuckle is adorable!" A girl whisperd. 

"Yea and his smile~!" Another girl whisperd. I sighed and thought about Emmett which made me smile even brighter. Today im taking him to the beach, after that we're going to a nice dinner at a mexican restaurant. Then we're going to the park just for a bit to look up at the stars then finally back to my house. I blushed a lot thinking about him but then the bell snapped me out of it. 

"Good morning class! Today we will be drawing a card for someone. Anyone it can be your friend or you mom or dad. Or just someone you love." Mrs. Chance said. 

"Oh ho ho. I know who you're going to write about." Jay winked at me as if he read my mind. I smiled.

"Yea yea.. just don't tell him if you see him today." I said

"Got it dude!" He smiled. I started writing and drew some hearts over it. I wrote why I love him and man there's way too much like his smile is adorable, I love his laugh, personality is amazingly perfect, loveable, hes way too nice. Theres many more but I ran out of room so I drew him a fox since that's his favorite animal. The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff and hid the card in my hoodie pocket. I was walking to my locker then saw Emmett walk right to me. 

"Hey Locke!" He smiled his cute smile and I leaned on a locker putting my hand close to him. 

"Hey Emmett. You ready for today?" I chuckled and got a bit closer to him. I kissed my hand and put it on his cheek. Since you can't kiss at school and a lot of people still don't know we're dating. Emmett blushed and kissed his finger and placed it on my lips. I smiled a bit then shut my locker.

"Yea I'm ready for tonight. I'm so excited I can barely wait!!" He squealed which made me laugh. "Well I gotta go cutie. I'll see ya at lunch." When no one was looking Emmett gave me a quick hug then rushed off to class. He called me a cutie? He's too sweet argh! I thought and walked to my second hour which was math. I actually like math It's pretty simple for me. None of my friends were in math which stinks plus there's more girls than boys. I sat at my desk and Lindsey, a nice girl went up to me.  I waved and she waved back. I don't mind her since I know for a fact she doesn't like like me since she's dating Brice. I don't really consider her my friend but she's cool to talk to. There were a few bullies in the class which always ticked me off since they talk about bullying Emmett. I growled under my breath and watched them like a wild hawk.  They bully Emmett because they think hes 'not cool' but Emmett is cool to me. They looked at me.

"What's your problem Locks? You angry about something?" Joey said

"Yea yea everything is totally fine. Just your talking about my friend Emmett." I said calmly. Joey started to giggle. 

"You mean a cool guy like you friends with a depressed kid? Thats real funny Lock now quit playing." Joey used to be my friend until he almost put me in jail. Years ago he was driving me home when he stopped at the store. 

~Flashback to two years ago~ 

"I'll be out in a minute Locks. Watch the car for me." Joey got out of the car and I turned on the radio. The radio played twenty one guns by Green Day which made me happy because that's one of my favorite bands. Suddenly I heard alarms going on and I saw Joey run out of the store with a bag of money and diet soda. 
"Drive drive drive!!!" Joey yelled and so I did. I was panicking and I started to drive crazy fast.

"Joey what did you do!? Did you steal that money and the soda!?"

"Yea now keep driving!" Suddenly the car crashed into another car. I opened my eyes and saw Joey. He had a big gash on his arm with some glass sticking out. I then looked at my own self and felt a warm blood oozing from my leg. I clutched it and I looked up at the other car from the window. The car wasnt too bad but it looks like you couldn't fix it. Joey went to jail for a year but i was under house arrest for a month.

~Back to the present day~ 

"Emmett is my friend. My best friend and you don't get to talk to him that way ever and don't you bully him or you'll have to deal with me" I looked away from Joey and smiled knowing I sticked up for my Love. Joey just looked at me and growled.