Is this the guy???

Roli who reviewing the guy who she met that day who did accident with Geetha...
Roli got ready and went to college...

She rushed towards Geetha..

Roli: Geetha, i found the guy...

Geetha; You found the guy!!! Which guy?

Roli: THe guy who gave that letter... If i tell you who that is you will be surprised...
Geetha: What are you talking Roli... Tell me clearly..

Roli: Geetha, you remember the guy who hit you on frist day of our college with whom i did fighting...

Geetha: Yes i remember...
Roli: He is the one...
Geetha: But how can you say that...

Roli: He kept letter again in my book...

Geetha: Letter again.. How come?

Roli: That i dont know.. But he mentioned It was his first meet and explained the incident happened that day with you...

Geetha: So...
Roli: So what... He is the guy... He is the one who wrote that letter...
Geetha; Roli, but we never crossed him after that... But the guy who kept the letter you said he is loving you deeply this & that...

Roli: No Geetha.. When he himself wrote that was his first meet then it is clear...

Geetha: Ok.. But how can we locate where he is...

Roli: COme with me.. Time is there for class...

They went to parking area...

As they expected the guy entered into the parking area very fast and parked his car..

He got down from the car and started moving while...
Roli: Hi Mr...

The guy turned towards Roli...

Roli: I know you are the one...

Guy: What... you are the one.. you are the two.. who are you...

Roli: Oh! Pretending as if nothing is known... I know you only wrote letter...
Guy: Letter.. which letter... i dont know any letter...
ROli: You can try you best to act.. We have seen your acting on first day of our college itself...Guy: oh! You were that accident group right.. Now for what you are blocking my way.. I dont even hit anyone or any vehicle...
Roli: Hi.. Dont act...
Guy: Oh God! Are you mad... I am seeing you just now after that day & you are telling letter.. what rubbish... What letter.. which letter... i dont know anything...

Roli: Last time itself i left you withut complaining to principal.. I think this time i need to...

Guy: Look.. Dont think i will get afraid... WHy should i fear.. when i never wrote any letter... I remember letter writing on my school days.. After that i never wrote any letter to anyone...
Roli: You liar... YOu only wrote love letter...

Guy: What??? I think you gone mad... Love letter me... So stupid.. If i even love you.. I will come to you and tell 'I love you' I dont waste my time in writing stupid letter man.. Instead we can enjoy time together...

Roli: You... you.. Have control in your words..

GUy: Come on it is you who blocked my way.. Not me.. Ok.. Just get out of here...

The guy gave angry look and moved away from there...

Roli was puzzled...

Roli was thinking, he seems to be different..
Then why this letter guy wrote about that incident as his first meet...

Roli was not able to find the answer...

After pushing the whole day in the college...
Roli went home...

After her dinner she was in the room...

Today she got no homework too..

She was wondering what to do till she get sleep...

Roli remembered in the letter... it was return rest in next...

Roli rushed towards her bag...

She turned pages of each & every book...

Nothing was found..

Atlast...

She found a Letter inside her Homework notebook which was in the last...

Roli: Letter again...

Roli opened the letter...