Canteen server is under interrogation

Roli was not getting sleep for long time...

She was wondering who the guy should be...

Yesterday i thought that rude guy is the one...

And as i have seen that rude guy, i thought i located him easily...

But what is the mystery behind this letter guy...

Who is he?

He knows me fighting with that rude guy...

He was around me even in the canteen...

Moreover again & again... How he is able to keep the letter inside my book...

I am with my bag only all the time..

Then how can i miss to notice that...

Roli was surprised...

Finally she slept to find out some solution for this the next day...

Roli got ready to college and went down...

She moved to dining...

Meena: Roli, you looks dull... Didn't you sleep properly...

Roli: Actually mom... i got some assignments & was doing that.. So slept late...

She hide the actual reason for her sleepless night and fake a reason...

She had breakfast and marched to her car...

After reaching college...

She found Geetha in the parking area itself...

Roli: Geetha.. Geetha.. COme with me...

Geetha: What happened Roli..

Roli: I will tell you.. now come with me...

Roli took Geetha and moved towards Canteen...

She rushed inside canteen and tried to remember the server who served them on that day of Biriyani incident...

She finally located the server who was serving someone...

ROli: Hi... come here...

Geetha: Roli.. What happened to you.. why are you calling him..

Roli: Geetha... I need to locate that letter guy... That is why...

Geetha: Roli, Yesterday you went to talk to that rude guy and today this server.. What happened to you.. You think this server is that guy...

Roli: No.. Just wait...

The server reached near Roli...

Server: yes...

Roli: Do you remember one day i ordered for Vegetable biriyani & you told it is finished.. Then a guy cancelled it and gave me the plate..

The server scratch his head...

Server: Oh Sorry!  I dont remember...

Roli: How come you dont remember...

Server: Oh Madam!  I am serving so many people on daily basis & i cant rememebr who ordered what & who cancelled.. who returned... At times few complaint... At times few appreciate... What all we can remember...

Roli: All you cant remember.. But this like strange experience you should remember right...

Server: What is strange in this... Daily the item get finished & daily some order get cancell... All these are our daily routine... But when this happened...

Roli: It is Few months back... 

Server: OMG!  I cant remeber yesterday's you have come to ask about something few months back... better take care of you madam...

He moved away with a weird look at Roli...

Geetha: Roli, what happened to you.. How the server remember all incidents for so many months...

Roli: Geetha, i can understand his concern... but that was the way to locate him.. because he was the person who ordered the last plate & cancelled it for me...

Geetha: Roli, just relax yourselves... No use of taking such tension... What are you even going to do knowing about that letter guy.. When you are not interested... Just torn it and throw it in the dust bin... Dont take unnecessary tensions to your mind...

Roli: You are right Geetha... You know i lost my yesterday sleep also because of this tension...

Geetha: That is what i am telling... Just relax and ignore all these confusions from your mind... Lets go to our class...

Roli & Geetha went to their class...

As usual the classes went the whole day...

Roli took care to keep an eye on her bag then & there...

Finally as usual...

She returned home and after doing her homeworks...

She finished her dinner and returned to her room...

Roli checked all her notebooks, books...

But no... No letter found...

Roli got breathe of relief...

Roli: Finally no letter today...

She slide a little and sat int he chair relaxed...

When casually her eyes moved towards the side of the bag...

Roli: What is this?

Roli found some paper in the side slot  which is normally provided to keep a water bottle...

Roli took out the paper...

Roli: OMG!!! Letter again...

Roli was surprised...