Shall we fill the gap

Roli was on his shoulders hugging Siddhant...

They were sitting below the tree...
Siddhant hands wrapped around her...

Siddhant: Roli... are you ok now?

ROli: Yes i am...

Siddhant: I am very happy my princess is on my shoulders in my arms... Waiting of months together came to an end...

Roli: I am happy too... Though waiting was only for few days... You made it feel like years...

Siddhant laughed...

Roli: You are feeling like laughing seeing my poor condition...

Siddhant: Roli.. I admire you when you talk like this...

Roli: Why not you admire... when you were the reason & all side effects of your letter...

Siddhant: Ok ok... sorry if i bothered you a lot...

Roli: its ok... Without that much difficulty... how i might have got my sweet...

Siddhant: Sweet???

Roli: MY sweet Siddhant...

Siddhant: Hmmm... You are my sweet tooo...

Roli smiled...

Roli: Siddhant... let me ask the question which was actually surprising me...

Siddhant: Ask me Roli... NO need to seek permission to talk to me..

Roli: how you managed to keep letters, roses...

Siddhant: Its very simple...
Roli: Very simple? How come...

Siddhant: Roli normally you forget to take your bag while going to canteen so at that time.. I will keep during lunch...

Roli: Ok... Then while i take it in my hand then???

Siddhant: On those days... if i tell you also you wont believe...

Roli: Tell me naa Siddhant...

Siddhant: I used to keep the letter in my book and keep it in your table... while keeping your books inside your bag... Thinking it as your book... you put it inside your bag...

Roli: Oh! I was carrying your book on some days without even realising it...

Siddhant: Hmmm... Then after once you start falling for me... You were on your own world... SO it was easy for me to even keep it when you were available in the desk as you keep your bag behind...

Roli: I dont get you...

Siddhant: Roli...you forgot... i am sitting just behind you... When you were lost in your thoughts... I used to open the bag from my desk itself and put it...

Roli: What??? Yes Siddhant. You just sit behind me... See you were just very near & i was badly in search of you...

Siddhant: Hi Roli, didn't you enjoyed it...

Roli blushed...

ROli: Yes... I enjoyed the thrill a lot...

Siddhant: Hmmm... I am enjoying too seeing you thrilled...

Roli lift her face and looked into his face...

She kissed on his cheeks...

Roli: Siddhant... this class is now getting complete... Lets attend the next class...

Siddhant: are you sure???

Roli: Yes Siddhant.. This class is important main subject right...