Idiot

"Yo, idiot!"

You look up in surprise when someone hits the back of your head. Junko is staring down at you, grinning madly. "Where was that for?"

Junko shrugs and sits down next to you. "If you only were as quick as me, you could've prevented that!" Junko then says as she shakes her head. "I mean, look at Izuru!"

You watch as Junko throws an apple – your apple – at the back of Izuru's head. The dude doesn't even look up from his textbook, just grabs the apple before it can hit him.

"Isn't that cool?" Junko excitedly asks you. You roll your eyes. "I would've thought it was more cool if it wasn't my apple."

"Boo, you're such a killjoy!" Junko sighs. "Anyway, whatcha reading?"

You look down at the book you had been reading before Junko appeared. "Oh, you know, a book where hope wins." Junko makes an ugly face. "Ew, never mind the interest."

A small laugh comes from your mouth and Junko frowns. 'What is so funny?" she asks. "No, no, it's nothing." You quickly say.

Junko isn't buying it. "I'm going to kiss you if you don't tell me," Junko warns, "I don't smooch, I destroy your lips."

You shrug with a smirk. "Go ahead."

As Junko puffs her bright red cheeks, she quickly presses her lips against yours. 

"You awful idiot!"