I'm dating a gangster - Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Nadeshi Point of View

Maybe it was midday, I don't exactly know the time since first I don't wear a watch and second the room doesn't have anything bukod sa dalawang upuan at isang maliit na mesa and the room doesn't even have a window. Perfect!

I am not sure how long we've been here—yeah, I'm with the idiot on one of the detention room. I fight the urge to bit my lip, since my head is aching after I hit my head on the wall earlier and it doesn't look like it'll go away any moment.

I stared to the yellow paper and pen sitting on the table, what am I supposed to write and say? Why do I need to apologize to this idiot?

"Alright, care to explain what happen back there?" The principal asks, I keep my head down and stare to the ground.

No one dared to speak, then I felt him shift on his seat beside me and let out a grunt. After a minute, I heard a small sigh from the principal's mouth.

"Maki, I know both of you are not in good terms but she did—"

"Stop it Auntie. I know that and you don't need to rub it on my face." He cut off.

Ohhh. So, they are relatives? That explains why he's all and mighty here. Tsk

"Don't cut me off." I can hear the warning from her voice, "Nadeshi, can you please ell me what this idiot did to you and please be honest." I looked up and meet the principal's eyes, waiting for an answer.

Gusto ko na umuwi. It's not even half of the day but I feel so tired and my head is hurting like hell but I guess I won't be able to unless I spoke.

"Nothing new," I start, "He's pissed, so do I and we end up yelling to each other."

"Please elaborate."

I almost dare to roll my eyes to her, "I don't know what he wants and why he's yelling at me." I answered.

"Kung wala ako makukuha na sagot sa inyo dalawa, it'll be better if you two talk about it. Write an apology letter to each other and to the people you caused troubled with. Do that in detention room, you won't be able to get out of that place until you have it written back to back on a piece of paper."

We haven't talk ever since we came in this room. I keep glancing at him from time to time but he never dared to even touch the paper or the pen in front of him, gusto ko siya batuhin ng ballpen na nasa lamesa, matutulog na lang ba siya dito at maghihintay na palabasin kami?!

I'm done with the apology letter for Callie and the trio the last thing is for this idiot and I don't even know what to write. How I will be able to form a words if I don't even know why do I need to apologize if he's the one who started it?!

Damn it.

I wanted to get out of this place since my headace is becoming unbearable and I won't be unless this stupid to his own damn job.

"Hey idiot." I called, pero hindi sya sumagot. "Hey stupid, are you planning on spending your day napping on this shitty place?" I asks annoyingly.

No response. Damn this idiot wannabe! Tumayo ako at lumapit sa pintuan, pero naka-lock parin yun. I just want to get out of this place I forgot to take my medicine because of the little fiasco earlier and aniki will definitely gonna give me an ear about it.