I'm dating a gangster - Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Haru Point of View

"She was so mad!"

"You should expect that to happen." Iyodeshi says in a matter-of-fact tone.

I'm expecting it—still the way she looks earlier? Akala ko dun na ako mamamatay sa kinatatayuan ko. Buti na lang at cotton candy cone ang hawak niya.

"Are you really sure we're doing the right thing Iyodeshi?" I asked. Well, you see, we are planning on meeting the Nekosagawa Founders today.

We're planning it since I came here but the thing—Nadeshi didn't have an idea about this because first this was all about her and second it was about the killer who tried to kill Nadeshi two years ago.

"Of course. This will keep Nadeshi safe, and I am expecting you to keep your mouth shut." He said.

Sigh.

I don't have a choice, this is for Nadeshi and I'll do anything to keep her safe from any harm because I don't think I would be able to take it if something will happen to her... again.

"I know. Anyway, is there any updates from them?"

"The last text I receive from Hae is she's on her way and this..." Iniabot sa akin ni Iyodeshi ang phone niya, it was a headline news from Tokyo underground an online newspaper that's covering news about stuffs that is not so legal.

Headline: Nekosagawa創立メンバーは、神秘的に不足しています![Nekosagawa founding members are mysteriously missing!]

They did get the message.

"We will be expecting them later today. Make sure Nadeshi is not around."

After changing my uniform, bumalik ako ng school, I need to make sure na hindi malalaman ni Nadeshi ang mangyayari mamaya.

Walking towards her room, nasalubong ko si... Callie, right?

"Haru! Kasama mo ba si Nadeshi?" She asked.

"Kanina nakita ko siya sa field. But..."

"But?"

"She got pissed and I need to go back home to change my uniform. Why?"

"Kanina pa kasi namin siya hinahanap eh!"

What?! Nawawala si Nadeshi?!

Shit.

Paano kung umuwi siya sa bahay nila?! Fuck. Hindi pwede!

"Wala siya sa field?" I asked.

"Nagtry na kami sa second year's wing, sa library, sa cafeteria sa plenary hall. We've been looking for her for three hours already." She said.

Three hours?! Medyo naka-hinga ako ng maluwag. That means, wala siya sa bahay nila. Since I've been there for an hour.

Still, saan nagpunta yun?

"Nadeshi hate crowds, right? May idea ka ba sa kung saan siya pwede magpunta?" Callie asked worriedly that surprised me.

Paano niya nalaman yun?

"How did yo—"

"Her brother told me about it."

Ah fuck, Iyodeshi. Kapag nalaman 'to ni Nadeshi... I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration, that fucking guy is going to die.

I put both of my hands on Callie's shoulder that made her jump a little, "Alright, I'm going to help looking for her. But promise me one thing, don't let Nadeshi know that you know about her condition."