Part 7 (13+/plus)

Y/N POV
Jimin really don't feel shame, he's just an asshole, I don't think I can survive through here, but I'm the boss so he can't pissed me off too.

I put close my laptop although it just 2pm in the afternoon, I wanted to rest so I went out of the office, cause I keep hearing moaning, it's just so unbearable.

I went to the 3rd story which is where the cafeteria is located, luckily jinhae, somi and Junghwa is there and i sat with them

Somi: y/n when I went to your level just now, I heard moaning in Jimin office, are you still gonna ignore?
You: yeah, what more can I do?
Jinhae: stop them!
You: impossible!
Junghwa: then are you gonna be liddat always?
You: ......yeah
Junghwa: oh by the way, tonight we are going to Yoona house for Jin, cause they are engaged, so they wanted to celebrate, Eunha and Jimin are both going.
You: okay
Somi: pls don't wear liddat go to Yoona party
You: okay okay! Is it really ugly?
Jinhae: what do you think? With those spectacles and bun hair and those ugly make you that you purposely draw and the totally nerdy outfits-
You: okay okay stop I know I know *cut jinhae off*
Junghwa: so wear nicer, oh and your going there with TaeHyung
You: why?
All of them except you: cause Jimin is taken
You: ..........
You: okay, today what time?
Junghwa: 6pm he will come and fetch you, oh by the way he willing to be your partner cause we let him see your picture, like the beautiful one
You: dame it! I knew it!
All of them: .................
Junghwa: and the party will start at 6:30pm and I think you guys won't be early right?
You: you know that I won't end work at 9 pm right?
Junghwa: then take half day off lah!
You: nvm I have another idea for my company member only, later I'll make an announcement.

After that you leave them and went to the radio area
You: I'm y/n and I would like to make an announcement for my company members, I know all of you work hard so I'll give you guys half day off, by 3pm you guys can leave but for Jimin's company member, idk what he will say and ill just wish you good luck here.

Once I finish, I went home straight and when I walk pass my company members they say thank you and now to me, and I bow back.

I went home and dress up and all, and I pick this dress cause it's like a ball groom day and they are all wearing fancy clothes, in Yoona house, they must only be fancy clothes allow.

I put light make up and I put it professionally, not like I anyhow draw, I put contact lens instead of glasses actually I wanted to put a nice earring but because I pierce 2 more so I can't put nice one

After I bath and everything, it's just nice 6pm and I'll get going, I went to the door and open to review TaeHyung with suit.

V: wow, you are so pretty.
You: you are still as handsome as b4
V: you totally change, it doesn't look like you are the nerdy y/n, you should wear liddat more often.
You: nah, I won't
V: Why?
You: cause I don't wish people to like me by my appearance, I want them to like my inside. And you, also like my appearance only
V: ooohhhhhh................you mean Jimin and Eunha?
You: yeah, let's go now, if not we are gonna be late, we need at least 25 min to reach Yoona house.
V: oooh, btw why I didn't saw Jimin?
You: cause this is my house and in Jimin and my house, I don't have dress only nerdy outfits soooo.........you know. All the dress in our house will belong to Eunha one.
V: you know that Jimin don't really like Eunha?
You: why?
V: cause after they do it, Jimin don't cuddle with her or don't even lend her clothes, and actually they don't do it in jimin's room, Jimin will bring her to her room and do it. Also Jimin would wear condom, everytime.
You: why?
V: cause he will only bring the girl that he really love and do it inside his room and lend the girl shirt and all, he rarely bring girls to his house, not even Eunha. After they do it, Jimin will only cuddle with the girl he really love,and he won't wear a condom while doing it with her, if he doesn't tell you he love you, the action that he do to you means he love you deeply, without you, he will die.
You: man! Let's go okay!
V: okay okay!

When we reach the venue, we are on time then we one by one enter the house, Jimin and Eunha reach first then me and TaeHyung. And after that I met up with Junghwa they all, and V went with the boys.

Junghwa: yeah, y/n you look gorgeous.
You: thanks
Jinhae: btw all the boys are eyeing you already.
You: last time you are one of the boys also, isn't it?
Jinhae: yeah.
Somi: unnie you look great.
You: I'm not your unnie im younger than you.
Somi: but you love to take care of me so you're my unnie.
You: fine fine!

Jimin was watching y/n the whole time, he now can confirm that it was his first love, y/n the gorgeous and beautiful y/n. He don't understand why y/n wants to hide herself, wearing nerdy clothe and all that.

Jimin POV
I realise how much I tried to forget her, it won't be possible, I starting to fall for her and starting liking her but no I don't, I already fell for her and I loved her deeply with all my heart, the moment when I saw her in school, I already fell for her despite all the nerdy look, she still have the same passion and all, kind-hearted girl. The girl that I fell for all over again, it's all her, y/n.

I know that Eunha keep calling me, but I can't resist from looking away from y/n.
V: Hyung, I saw the necklace that you give the young kitten.
You: what!
V: yeah m, it's inside her purse right now.
You: so is it really her that curve my necklace, is she the one that change the words???
V: yeah, I actually saw her crying while curving the words that time, but I don't think it's the right time to tell you, cause you are angry that time.
You: yeah........

Author note:
It's a boring chapter I'll try to make it interesting next time, I promise,oh by the way this is longer than part 6 I just realise