Part 10

Y/N POV

Suddenly someone open the door, it was jinyoung.

JY: eomma!
You: hey young-nie, what are you doing here?
JY: I came and find you!
You: why?
JY: cause I can't find my towel, do you know where is it?
You: of course, bam can you take his towel from my car?
Bam: okay, but who take care of him?
You: I will take care of him don't worry.
When bam walk out, Jimin came near us.
Jimin: whose child does this belongs to? *with angriness *
Y/N: mine!
Jimin: I mean who is the Father! *angry*
Y/N: you doesn't need to know!
Jimin: why! Is it because it's not my child? You cheated on me?!
Y/N: just shut up!
JY: are you Mr.Park?
Jimin: yeah
JY: Mr.Park are you the owner of this company?
Jimin: yeah, what's your name?
JY: my name Park Jinyoung! Yours?
Jimin: mine is Park Jimin
JY: we have the same sure name!
Jimin: yeah......*give me a smirk*
You: young-nie, let's go~
JY: eomma, can I ask you a question before we go?
You: okay~ what is it?
JY: who is my appa ? Can you at least show me the picture?
You: next time okay?
JY: Eomma I've been asking you 4 months ago and you keep telling me next time ! I want now!
Jimin: am I the Father?
JY: eomma are you married? Jimin Uncle are you married?
Jimin: I'm married.
JY: who you married?
Jimin: your eomma!
JY: huh? That mean you are my appa?
Jimin: maybe, see what your eomma says, how old are you Jinyoung?
JY: I'm 4 years old!
You: Jinyoung let's go.
JY: eomma I want to talk to Uncle for a while~ pls~
You:........fine.......
Jimin: does your eomma have any Boyfriend?
JY: No! She has a Husband and she respect him, I'm their child! Btw eomma say appa rape her! Which is you!
Jimin: really? I rape her? When I'm drunk?
JY: yes! You rape her! Appa so bad!
Jimin: anni, Appa love eomma so Appa didn't think a lot, I'm sorry okay?
JY: okay!
Jimin: does your eomma do it with other people when I'm not around!
JY: what is the it ?
Jimin: nvm how is your eomma?
JY: eomma always stay with me! There is 1 guy name Alex, alex like eomma, but eomma don't like him! Eomma never talk to him after he tried to touch eomma! But then the police came and arrest him because he rape a lot of girls! Even at night eomma sleep beside me just to protect me! When she go to work, she bring me along, she go anywhere I follow her! She have no time for anything because of me!
Jimin: wow, your eomma so loyal!
JY: yes! Not like Appa! Eomma say you have a bitch called Eunha! Is it?
Jimin: she is not a bitch, she will be your eomma too! Don't be rude to her! *with angriness*
You: JIMIN! Don't be rude to Jinyoung!
JY: Appa! You doesn't know anything! You never know what she will do! You will never know!
Jimin: why?
JY: cause she-
I use my hand and keep my dear son shut
JY: eomma, let me tell Appa!
You: don't! He will not believe us, there is no point even if we tell him! Appa love her, not eomma! He will side her, not us. Let's go!
JY: Eomma but we have evidence!
You: he will think is I purposely do, let just go, there is no point to stay here.
JY: no eomma, even if appa don't believe, I'll still tell him!
You: why?
JY: because he is my Appa, its his choice if he want to believe or not! But I will tell him!
JY: Appa u know ur bitch lover-
Jimin: DONT CALL HER BITCH, she has a name called Eunha!
You: PARK JIMIN! HOW CAN YOU TALK TO YOUR SON LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can you shout at him, show him respect!
Jimin: y/n I'm-
You: stop ur nonsense, u want to marry her, then marry, dun bother us, I'll divorce with u so that u can have a peaceful wedding with Eunha!
Jimin: y/n let me-
You: Jimin stop! I've enough! Dun ever talk to ur Son with this manner because of Eunha! Oops I forgot he will not be ur Son sooner! Young-nie let's go
Jimin: LET HIM FINISH WHAT HE WANT TO SAY!
You: I won't let him finish! Not after what you did just now
JY: yeah! Not after what you did to me just now, because of that bitch!!!!!!!!! *he run outside pulling me with him*
After the glass door close, outside the room I talk to Jinyoung
You: young-nie, next time dun call Aunty Eunha a bitch okay?
JY: no! Not after Appa side him! I'll help eomma! Btw eomma just now you told Appa that I'm his child, you never said that b4
You: it's okay, you won't be his child anymore.

Jimin POV

I heard everything they say outside my office, she did say Jinyoung is my child, she remember every moment of us, I still did this to her and our child. Eunha is loyal too I can't let go of Eunha, but thinking of me living without y/n, my world collapse. Without Eunha, my happiness can be created by y/n, but without y/n my happiness can't be created by anyone. Who should I choose, what if I choose Eunha, what will happen?

Author note:
So guys I'm trying to finish this story so I can upload my another story, which is Jungkook ff. if you guys notice, I've changed the name so it will become more popular, but still hope you guys enjoy. It's been quite long since I updated so pls enjoy, just to say, when it's part 15 I'm done with this ff, short ff but enjoy cause it's my first ff, thanks guys

Ooooh, pls support my short story ff, comment there to tell me who u guys want next