Part 13 - END

Y/N POV

2 months later

I'm a girl that don't like to be at home all the time, so I'll continue working, for Eunha she still work for Jimin as his assistant, within this 2 months, Eunha and I have been Best Friend again, I didn't know she is so kind and friendly, I really appreciate her being my Best Friend again.

2pm

Before lunch, Jimin came to my office and he said he will go to Japan for 1 month, Eunha will follow too, cause it's a business trip. Actually it's my business trip but I called my 2 best worker to go cause it's quite important to the company, but when they step out of my room, Jimin snatch the paper saying that he will go instead of them, cause it's quite important.

Before Eunha really like Jungkook, but from what I know she can't be with Jungkook,  cause most people can't accept and Jungkook himself too, Jungkook really really love Y/F/N so it's impossible so I told Eunha about it, then now Eunha really really really love yoongi back, but she haven't confess yet nor yoongi.

Eunha: y/n!
You: yessssss????
Eunha: I don't believe Jimin........
You: same, if I'm not around him then he will......
Eunha: yeah, he will cheat cause he is the person who can't control his own hormone
You: I'm worried 😩
Eunha: don't worry I'll help u!
You: Eunha thank u but can u call me when he cheat on me?
Eunha okay, but why?
You: cause I want him to regret
Eunha: fine
You: can u live in my hse in Japan? Don't let Jimin know bout this, okay?
Eunha: no problem

Jimin POV

I'm now in the airplane to Japan, I already miss y/n so much, I wish I can bring them here.

When I reach Japan, I went to a hotel with Eunha, I already give up on Eunha since she is going to be with yoongi Hyung.

2 weeks

I'm done with the work here and Eunha not living in this hotel, she say she'll live in her friends house. I don't really care, but I remember when I'm having a meeting with them, I saw a girl name, Jingha. She is very pretty but her body is not as well build as y/n. She invited me to live in her hse, since the hotel fee is quite expensive and I'll have to use my own money, so why not accept. I've been living in her hse for 3 days now.

We are now here having break, like we are here having our own time, Eunha is having her own time, in having my own time. I've always wanted to call y/n but thinking she is always busy, I don't want to bother her.

I heard that she went to other country and having meetings too but is having a holiday too.
I'm lying down on the bed when........

JH(Jingha): Jimin, are u free later?
Jimin: I am, why?
JH: later meet me at our backyard
Jimin: okay

At the backyard

JH: Jimin I think............
Jimin: what?
JH: Jimin I know I'm just a translator for Japanese and Korean and we just know each other for 1 week plus and now u are living in my hse, but I wanted to tell u...............
Jimin: I know we meet in meeting room and now I'm here in ur hse, but what u wanted to tel me?
JH: Jimin........I...I-I love you!
Jimin: what?
JH: I really love you, my sense tell me you are the right one, can u accept me?
Jimin: Umm..........u know that......
JH: what?
Jimin: I'm married
JH: really??!!!!!!
Jimin: yes.......but I feel that.......you are the right one too
JH: sooo???
Jimin: I'm gonna think about this
JH: are you considering me with ur Wife?
Jimin: Emm......maybe

1 week ltr

I'm already here 3 weeks, I'm going back on next Tuesday. I'm with JingHa now, I accepted her.